Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 4:42:44 AM EDT
I heard on Fox News this morning that some of the folks in Afghanistan want the converted Christian returned from Italy. They have threatened violence if he isn't returned and tired.

Makes you wonder how they feel about the rest of us.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:43:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I already know how they feel about us.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I already know how they feel about us.

They love us! You know they do.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:01:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Sure, many of us know exactly how they feel about us, for real, not the usual propaganda spread by those like the Premed_Gunner types.

Thats why we understand what, unfortunately, the only solution may be.

CoC prevents one from discussing it....

But, they are bringing it upon themselves.

Every day more and more people go from tolerance of islam to hating islam, all thanks to their own actions.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:53:50 AM EDT
[#4]
$10 says a ROPer will hunt him down and kill him in Italy.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:07:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw a guy on an on-line game with the name "Solider of Allah".  I asked him several time who or what he was soldiering against.  He never answered.

I am sure there are moderates in the muslim world. I just wonder why we don't hear much from them.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:12:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I saw a guy on an on-line game with the name "Solider of Allah".  I asked him several time who or what he was soldiering against.  He never answered.

I am sure there are moderates in the muslim world. I just wonder why we don't hear much from them.

Same reason Fred Phelps is on TV all the time.  Controversy sells.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Same reason no one has produced a bigfoot skeleton?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
$10 says a ROPer will hunt him down and kill him in Italy.

i wouldnt take that bet.  if i was that dude i'd by lying low, though the ROP has yet to get to Salmon Rushdie
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Would it offend muslims if I drew a cartoon of just Mohammed's ass, being smacked by a Japanese schoolgirl?  

Seriously - I've been wondering abotu this.  WHEN is it offensive?  Does it have to show his face to be offensive?  Or is any drawing of Mohammed offensive, even seen from behind, and at a distance of 600 yards?  Is a drawing of Mohammed's left middle toe offensive?  

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I heard on Fox News this morning that some of the folks in Afghanistan want the converted Christian returned from Italy. They have threatened violence if he isn't returned and tired.

Makes you wonder how they feel about the rest of us.

They feel the same more than likely. We will be fighting those we once saved. Fical, the whole lot. People who live under brutal Islamic law, WANT to live under it. I say let them.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same reason Fred Phelps is on TV all the time.  Controversy sells.

Phelps does not have a gropup of 2-10k protesters in front of the cameras all the time. You dont have Nations that openly reflect what Phelps teaches. You dont have Nations leaders opening their political speeches with things that Phelps teaches.

There is a huge difference.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Would it offend muslims if I drew a cartoon of just Mohammed's ass, being smacked by a Japanese schoolgirl?  

Now THIS is a thread I can masturbate to!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now THIS is a thread I can masturbate to!

I am amused, frightened and disturbed - all at the same time.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Seriously - I've been wondering abotu this.  WHEN is it offensive?  Does it have to show his face to be offensive?  Or is any drawing of Mohammed offensive, even seen from behind, and at a distance of 600 yards?  Is a drawing of Mohammed's left middle toe offensive?  

It is safe to assume that ifyou drew a picture of Mohammed in the "tub girl" pose, it would be deemed offensive.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Please at least post a link.  "I heard" is just--1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top