Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:40:12 PM EDT

anyone like the Sopranos tonight?

its still kinda slow... but i laughed my ass off, when whatshisname shot the rapper, in the ass!

anyone think Pauly will get in a little trouble for knee capping that kid?

your thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]
this season has sucked so far.  looks like next week will be good though.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:06:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope they have something better soming cause im about done with the show in fact it was the whoile reason I got HBO hooked back up..I am really disapointted.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:55:29 AM EDT
[#3]
It'll pick-up....I hope.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:00:18 AM EDT
[#4]
This was the best one this season, but that 'aint sayin' much!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:29:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
anyone like the Sopranos tonight?

its still kinda slow... but i laughed my ass off, when whatshisname shot the rapper, in the ass!

anyone think Pauly will get in a little trouble for knee capping that kid?

your thoughts?

He was generating money for Tony, remember, Tony said the bro-in-law crap was wearing out. He may not be as dumb as some think...well, maybe, he married that cow. And he said he is a marksman!

Poor ol' Pauly, he is one misunderstood and underappreciated sonofabitch. He is gonna snap and kill them all.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:17:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#7]

re the show;s pace:  slow while tony is in the hospital but hopefully it will pick up.

re pauly:  anything can  happen but he usually gets in line after a while.  kneeing the son is not a whackable offense.  He'll just have to pay.

refunny shit:  I laughed a lot too.

The best part of the last few shows is the general staging of a power struggle.  A war could break out at any time.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top