Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 7:51:34 PM EDT
Sorry if this is a dupe but I just saw this today and it hit me like a punch in the face. Major implications. What if?...Hog      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911

[we don't use the fuck work in topic titles - Paul]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh for the love of God, not this shit again!  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Lemme guess . . . Pentagon 9/11 conspiracy?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Lemme guess . . . Pentagon 9/11 conspiracy?

That or we didn't go to the moon.  I'm not going to bother finding out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn kids!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#5]
change title
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]
You piss on the memory of all those who died in the September 11th attacks by believing this crock of shit.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#7]
You've got to be fucking kidding me. I pray nightly that people who fall for this shit don't reproduce.  

I found it particularly offensive that this heaping pile of steaming shit was "dedicated" to the victims of 9/11.  

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Meh..
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag....If you scroll down there's some great video of Porsches, Ferraris and BMWs racing
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, I opened it, and I was RIGHT!  How did I guess?  I guess my deductions were correct.

Someone posted a link to the website for the Flight 93 movie.  I knew it would bring conspiracists out of the woodwork, and due to this person's style of posting I figured he was a conspiracist.  Logical conclusion:  This is a link to the pentagon conspiracy.

Elementary.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Sorry if this is a dupe but I just saw this today and it hit me like a punch in the face. Major implications. What if?...Hog      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911

Please, do the world a favor.  Go find the tallest building around AND THROW YOUR DUMBASS OFF OF IT.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The only major implication is that idiots still keep bringing this horseshit up again.  What if?  Well, IF frogs had wing, they would not keep bumping their asses.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#15]
In before the fookin' lock, yo.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not going to watch it on google's shitty resolution, but I've seen it.

Good vid.

As an aside, I think it's funny tht people who hate the thread keep it pinned to the top by posting ajntsa in it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe rather than the constant AJNTSA every time this comes up maybe someone could debunk all of the statements in the film then we can use the post as a point of referance. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Maybe rather than the constant AJNTSA every time this comes up maybe someone could debunk all of the statements in the film then we can use the post as a point of referance. Just a thought.

Just a thought............it has been debunked positively so many times on this board, it is ridiculous to have to keep doing it over and over and over and over...............................

This is ridiculous bullshit that is not worthy of further response other than ridicule.

BTW, it's "reference", not "referance".
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It's kind of like scrubbing a sewage line - the minute you get it clean, it's full of shit again.  It's just not worth it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Good vid.

As an aside, I think it's funny tht people who hate the thread keep it pinned to the top by posting ajntsa in it.

Good vid?  I guess you believe every word in it, huh?

As for posting, it's fun to sling shit at fools.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Good vid.

I would recommend Bowling for Columbine and Farenheit 9/11 to you then.  It's right up your alley.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
...hit me like a punch in the face.

Everyone that posts that idiotic video does indeed deserve a punch in the face. You get a bonus cock-punch if you actually believe anything in it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm not going to bother even looking at the file.

I do have two friend who watched the aircraft fly low over the city and disapear into the tree line between their building and the Pentagon ... followed rapidly by a fireball and smoke but no airplane. They have a great view out over the Potomac from Alexandria Virgina looking north (east?) toward the District of Columbia from a third story window. Since they work in television news they were aware of the morning's attacks and were watching out the windows toward the city figuring there was going to be an attack on the nation's capitol. I was at their place two weeks ago and looked out their windows to confirm their possible view ... it's there.

I've known one of the guys for 25 years, the other for 10.

Who asked for your f'n opinion when we have people who weren't there who have seen a video that says that your friends are liars?  That's all I need.  I'll take the opinion of random internet videos over firsthand knowledge any day.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good vid.

I would recommend Bowling for Columbine and Farenheit 9/11 to you then.  It's right up your alley.

"Bowling"
"alley"

Pun intended????????????
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Take your thoughts, questions, and reasoning hocus pocus somewhere else!!
I know there are several anomalies that haven't been explained, and I would love to have them debunked. Until then, I have to say I'm not 100% convinced that what the TV has told me is the absolute truth about 9/11.

Not putting on the tin foil just yet. But there are some legitimate anomalies to it all.

Anyone care to set the record straight? I would love to cast aside any about the whole thing. Well, at least some of the points raised in the video.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#27]
This video has been shown posted more times than one can imagine... and has been locked about the same amount. Repeat topic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top