Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 5:26:39 PM EDT
Did anyone collect these when they were available ? I only have the German Machinegunner. That cost me $ 29. Let's see some pics of your soldiers also.

21st Century Toys
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#1]
These are the 12" action figures, GI Joe scale or 1:6 scale.  I had way too many of the 21C figures - there are much better 1:6 figures available for the same price or a bit more.  Look into action figures by DML/Dragon Models, DiD Toys and BBi.

I have well in excess of 500 1:6 scale figures; about half are Hasbro GI Joes, and the rest are mostly Dragon.  I have traded off or sold most all of my 21C figures, but there did a series of very nice vehicles in 1:6 scale that I still have; German Kubelwagen and Schwimmwagen, American M-3 Armored car and M-5 Stuart tank, plus some toy-like Hummvees.

There are some amazing photos of WW2-themed 1:6 stuff here:  The Sixth Division

And various 1:6 themes here:  The Trenches
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top