User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 10:09:12 AM EDT
Just saw this on TV

Video

Petition
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#1]
What a fucking pussy.  "to the over looked husbands"  WTF is that, have they been without their balls for so long that not only have they forgot what it is to be a man but they now have to play the victim card to and get others to help them feel sorry for themselves.  Go watch Lifetime and do the dishes if your life is that pathetic.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#2]
13069 signatures as on right now...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this the guy they said turned out to be a sex offender?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#4]
 I can understand both sides to this argument.  I feel very bad though for men [and women] who suffer for years with out intimacy from their spouses.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What a fucking pussy.  "to the over looked husbands"  WTF is that, have they been without their balls for so long that not only have they forgot what it is to be a man but they now have to play the victim card to and get others to help them feel sorry for themselves.  Go watch Lifetime and do the dishes if your life is that pathetic.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Wait a minute..........I thought it said husband on SHRIKE.  

Thought you were Mrs. SteyrAug for a second.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top