Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 9:28:10 AM EDT
All my guns are clean, the yard work is done, garage cleaned out and all my chores are done.

I guess I can wash the cars.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Same here. I'm busy doing nothing.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I could always have you "Detail Clean" my ATV
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]
get dressed up in a three piece suit.

go down to your local church and start shaking peoples hands while introducing yourself as "Hi, I'm Mr. XXXXXXX, your new eternal savior."

when they look at you like this-->  and start picking up rocks for a public stoning explain to them that Jesus had his savior contract revoked since Yaweh was annoyed at his utter lack of customer service.  seriously, he's been pretty absent since that whole crucifixion thing.  Yaweh put the contract up for bids, you won, and here you are.

could be fun for a laugh or you could at least start your own cult.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
get dressed up in a three piece suit.

go down to your local church and start shaking peoples hands while introducing yourself as "Hi, I'm Mr. XXXXXXX, your new eternal savior."

when they look at you like this-->  and start picking up rocks for a public stoning explain to them that Jesus had his savior contract revoked since Yaweh was annoyed at his utter lack of customer service.  seriously, he's been pretty absent since that whole crucifixion thing.  Yaweh put the contract up for bids, you won, and here you are.

could be fun for a laugh or you could at least start your own cult.

My own cult. Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

My own cult. Hmmmm.

Services held in the hot tub
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Or you could have the flu like I do.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My own cult. Hmmmm.

Services held in the hot tub

I just refilled it with fresh water.

The plot thickens.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I spent 6 hrs doing yard work, set the garage up with a couch and coffe table and tv (My time out room). Now I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop relaxing..........
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#9]

thats all I have to say,,,,I can Dream to be somewhere
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
.............. or you could at least start your own cult.

Now you've gone and done it. Quit giving him ideas!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I spend most of yesterday doing electrical wiring in a very warm attic.  Today, I'm taking it easy and spending some quality time with my new copy of Elder Scrolls 4 (with occasional breaks for websurfing, of course).
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I want to go shooting, but I don't think I can.

The board isn't updating very quickly with interesting topics, and neither are the other two forums.

I mowed the lawn not four days ago.

Cleaning my room and washing my clothes will only take a couple minutes.

Don't feel like reading a book or starting a new project in art.

Can't continue work on the prize from my post no. 3600 thread until I get some more raw materials and access to certain tools.

Yeah, man, I'm bored too.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
.............. or you could at least start your own cult.

Now you've gone and done it. Quit giving him ideas!

In my cult, Fridays are Pizza and Beer night, Saturdays are Hot wings and Beer night, Sundays will be Steak and Beer night.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Going outside play with the cars. Then clean the guns. Go see my Dad in the nursing home.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, I did my situps, pushups and ran a mile.

I'm still bored.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well, I did my situps, pushups and ran a mile.

I'm still bored.

I have an idea.

Start writing a screenplay.

I'm working on two.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top