Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2001 11:30:03 AM EDT
Some of the older members may remember the saga on the FS board back on the "old site"

Anybody know what happened to good ol Marv?

By the way its good to be posting on the board again. I haven't been on for quite a while due to graduating, getting a job and moving, getting another job and moving again. Nice to be settled again. Also the hot rod bug bit me and has been taking my time and $$$. Now I have the gun bug again!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Originally posted on sftt.org:
Marv Stenhammar

The SFTT web is hosted and maintained by former Army Master Sergeant Marvin V. Stenhammar. Marv or "Top Viking" spent 15 years on active duty prior to his medical retirement. He served as a "Combat Signalman" and "Tactical Communications Chief" with some of the Army's premiere units including the Army Special Forces, 101st & 82nd Airborne & as an Intel Analyst with the 3rd Infantry Division (Mech.) in Germany. Top is a veteran of Beirut, Panama & Desert Storm as well as many deployments in support of SOF world wide.  Our CTO / Web Master is also the Director of Network Viking, Gunnery Network and Stenhammar Foundation which host Firearms & Freedom Webs.
View Quote

SFTT is David Hackworth's military insider journal, "Soldiers for the Truth."

[Edited to remove personal contact information.]

Jarhead out.

Link Posted: 8/17/2001 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top