User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 5:44:49 PM EDT
What do you guys think ,D&H ? or what
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
D & L Sports
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are serious about your equipment H&K GEN II.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 60 +/- D&H 30's. I have about ten that have not been loaded and fired yet. Some have been cycled many times. I have absolutely no problems to report. There was a thread recently that said there was problems on date stamped 12/05's. Bottom line is they work great for me and I trust them.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#4]
1: HK
2: D&H/NHMTG with magpul followers.
3: D&H/NHMTG with green followers

In that order
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#5]
CP products has Stainless steel mags for sale for less than half of the H&K mags.  They are coated with something simular to teflan.  Look in the ar-15 board under mags for reviews on all manufactures.

lumper.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I would recommend you go on over to the magazine forum in the AR-15 section and read all about the different brands.
My personal recommendation is C-Products.   They make agreat stainless steel mag at a good price.  See their ad in the EE.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What do you guys think ,D&H ? or what

it's ok, that with the magpul follower is better and the HK is the top, all my mags are nhmtg with the magpul followers and lumpy plates, I sell the hk mags and D&H I"ll sell you either and D&H mags upgraded with the magpul stuff, but if your just going to use it for the range plain jane D&H are great, for s/d I wouldn't feel like my mag was going to jam with the D&H
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#8]
All mine function without any problems... LaBelles, Colt, Parsons, Adventure Line, Okay Industries.

I do have the orange anti-tilt followers in all of them, and a few I gave the Perma-Slick treatment to.
But if I had only one choice, it would be the LaBelle black teflon mags.

I also happen to live in a ban state, so my choices are somewhat limited.

You might find this informative... magfaq.tripod.com
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
1: HK
2: D&H/NHMTG with magpul followers.
3: D&H/NHMTG with green followers

In that order

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top