Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/31/2006 8:45:49 PM EDT
Check out this video please.
It runs about almost an hour and a half, but is well worth your time, imho.

You think .gov is trying to stick it up our Second Amendment asses, just look at how they're doing it to ALL of us.

G-d help us all.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to play doctor and diagnose you with dumbassitis, a severe case too.  I'm afraid the only way to stop it from spreading is to castrate yourself and kill any offspring you may have spawned already
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Dupe.  And again. And a bunch of times in Archive.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Jeebuz H. Not again.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'll IM you the address where you can send my replacement keyboard.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Is this is the one where they say Flight 93 landed in Cleveland and that explosives were placed at the base of WTC?

Go back to DU troll...

People will believe anything to rationalize their fears...  

I gotta bit of disturbing news for you..  We are at WAR.  This was done by people outside of our gov't and they want to kill YOU!  Pull your head out of your ass and you might survive if you get drafted, heehee!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, this is the NRA.....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Here we go again.....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's a much better one

thatsjuststupid.com/video/911.conspiracy.wmv

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Here's a much better one

Enjoy!

Awesome.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:12:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh, teh noes!! It's all Bush's fault!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Here's a much better one

Enjoy!

Thanks!!  I hadn't seen that. They also did a great piece on gun control.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:27:33 PM EDT
[#15]
doh!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:29:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Check out this video please.
It runs about almost an hour and a half, but is well worth your time, imho.

You think .gov is trying to stick it up our Second Amendment asses, just look at how they're doing it to ALL of us.

G-d help us all.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

You are a MORAN.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Posting this video should be a banable offense.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#18]
To all the conspriacy folks.

About 3,000 Americans died on 9-11.

We KNOW who died because they called their loved ones to say goodbye when they learned what was going to happen.

We KNOW who did it because THEY told us. It wasn't the government.

We KNOW the passengers of at least one flight TRIED to prevent futher tragedy.

When you question what is KNOWN you insult those passengers and other victims.

When you question what is KNOWN you give the actual perpetrators of one of the most heinous crimes in human history a pass.

And it makes you an asshole.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

We KNOW who died because they called their loved ones to say goodbye when they learned what was going to happen.

When you question what is KNOWN you give the actual perpetrators of one of the most heinous crimes in human history a pass.

Worth repeating!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#20]
These 9/11 conspiracy theorists are pissing on the graves of thousands of innocent Americans who died on that day.

They are pissing on the graves of the hundreds of brave firefighters and law enforcement officers who died that day while trying to save lives.

And they are spitting in the faces of all U.S. soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines who have been fighting the war on terrorism ever since.

I would like to personally take a lead pipe to every 9/11 conspiracy theorist and beat them until they can't walk and speak with speech impediments.

This isn't a matter of "free speech."  This is a matter of being a bunch of fucking assholes, and needing to be called on it.

Yes, nJoni, that means you.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Ever tried to make a call from a cellphone around 20k+ feet?  No?  I have.  Don't bother.  It will not work.  No reception at all.  This has been scientifically proven, verified by cell network providers, and documented multiple times on video and other ways.

So explain to me how those people made those cellphone calls.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever tried to make a call from a cellphone around 20k+ feet?  No?  I have.  Don't bother.  It will not work.  No reception at all.  This has been scientifically proven, verified by cell network providers, and documented multiple times on video and other ways.

Gee... could it have something to do with the fact that the terrorists intentionally flew at low altitudes, attempting to evade detection?

Nice try, jackass.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:38:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Lots of planes have the phones in the headrests.  All it takes is a credit card.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:41:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee... could it have something to do with the fact that the terrorists intentionally flew at low altitudes, attempting to evade detection?

Nice try, jackass.

Great answer... You know I never thought of that.... Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice try, jackass.

Wait... you mean the planes that attacked on 9-11 didn't dive straight down from 30,000 feet?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:27:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice try, jackass.

whoa, whoa, whoa!

using logic and stuff is UNFAIR!

[ETA:  kong, you should be ashamed of yourself.  how are we supposed to get entertaining conspiracy ideation going if you interject sanity into the discussion?  and you even ANSWERED A QUESTION, instead of muttering abouot jerry garcia and MI5.  unsportsmanlike conduct, at the very least.]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, just watched all hour and a half of it.
A few observations...

1) The production quality is A++. Those kids spend a helluva lot of time putting that together.

2) They make some points that are rather feeble. There are a number of ideas they put forth where the logic and supposition gets very, very tenuous.

3) They make some points that really do leave you scratching your head

4) You should expect that when you post something like this on this website, there will be a large  contingent of the "BAH GUM GEORGE W. BUSH AND APPLE PIE GOD DAMNIT AND IFN'T YA DON'T SAY SO, YER A PINKO COMMIE!" types. Just ignore them, or maybe distract them with new listings for the latest Monster Truck rallies. If all someone can contribute to a conversation is “BS” (or any variants thereof), they really have nothing of value to say.

Anyone can say BS to anyone.
Watch, I’ll prove it.

“Water is wet.”

“BS!”

"The Sky is Up"

"BS!"

See?

I think the video is something everyone should watch.
Some people will buy right into every bit of it as they're predisposed to believing anything that's conspiratorial in nature (about 10%), while there will be the others who actual, bona-fide conspirators rely on; the drum beaters who shout down anyone who suggests that a conspiracy exists no matter how valid or strong the case in favor of it’s existence might be (about 85%).

Then there’s the remaining 5% who aren’t afraid to hear new ideas, but are smart enough to digest what might be valid and what’s only there to help add an extra half hour to the video production.

If anyone seriously watched that entire video and it didn’t invoke some serious thought (in either direction, either in favor of or against what they had to say), you’re a half-wit bread-eater and should probably go back to your beer and football.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:34:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
3) They make some points that really do leave you scratching your head

Corection: They may make some points that leave you scratching your head; don't lump the rest of us onto your short yellow bus.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:38:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Corection: They may make some points that leave you scratching your head; don't lump the rest of us onto your short yellow bus.

So you are saying that you can refute everything they said?
Or is the sum total of your position saying  "BS!" whenever something is said that isn't "pro" this or "anti" that and then quietly slinking back to your comic books...

As was the case in the Gordon Kahl thread, you are a typical dolt "BS" drumbeater.
You contribute nothing, you offer no ideas, you don't really display an intellect of any kind.
You figure out a line of thinking in advance that makes you "feel good" and then adhere to its precepts more rigidly than a retard flipping beef patties against a time clock at Burger King.
You say "BS" whenever that pesky "fact" might violate your carefully crafted sensibilities, or, whenever someone presents a case that makes you pull your hair and weep.

People like you are lame.
Very, very common, but lame none the less.
If you want to take solace in anything, it's that you are surrounded by people who are just as flat-minded and associative thinking as you are.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:51:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Easily. As can non-moron with an internet connection. Tell you what: You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down. What insane and stupid idea do you want disproven first?

The only real mystery is: What returning are you?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:01:19 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice try, jackass.

Wait... you mean the planes that attacked on 9-11 didn't dive straight down from 30,000 feet?

I do believe people are talking about flight 93, which was operating at standard commercial airline altitudes at the time that many of the phone calls took place.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:08:47 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice try, jackass.

I do believe people are talking about flight 93, which was operating at standard commercial airline altitudes at the time that many of the phone calls took place.

I think those calls were made with the airline phones in the back of the seats.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Having flown more than a few times, I can tell you that many planes have phones on the backs of the seats. As I recall, in the case of flight 93, Todd said "Let's roll" and then left the phone. The "how could they make cell phone calls in a plane" angle won't wash.

Next example?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:15:04 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Having flown more than a few times, I can tell you that many planes have phones on the backs of the seats. As I recall, in the case of flight 93, Todd said "Let's roll" and then left the phone. The "how could they make cell phone calls in a plane" angle won't wash.

Next example?

planes on airplanes = satellite connection, not cellular; these people allegedly made phone calls from their own cell phones.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or is the sum total of your position saying  "BS!" whenever something is said that isn't "pro" this or "anti" that and then quietly slinking back to your comic books...

As was the case in the Gordon Kahl thread, you are a typical dolt "BS" drumbeater.
You contribute nothing, you offer no ideas, you don't really display an intellect of any kind.
You figure out a line of thinking in advance that makes you "feel good" and then adhere to its precepts more rigidly than a retard flipping beef patties against a time clock at Burger King.
You say "BS" whenever that pesky "fact" might violate your carefully crafted sensibilities, or, whenever someone presents a case that makes you pull your hair and weep.

People like you are lame.
Very, very common, but lame none the less.
If you want to take solace in anything, it's that you are surrounded by people who are just as flat-minded and associative thinking as you are.

Throw out a few of the head scratchers. I'm all ears.

And FWIW, for the 9/11 attacks to be a conspiracy (other than terrorists conspiring to do harm to "the great satan) would require such an amazing amount of secrecy as to make it completely impossible. Most Americans LOVE America and keeping everybody quiet who's absolute silence and stealth would be required to pull off such a scam proves that such a scenario is impossible. I mean, the entire media has been out to get the Pres from the day he took office. You'll notice that even they openly refer to the conspiracy whackos as just that - whackos.

Our open and free society is the weakness those animal bastards exploited to be able to take control of the planes. More people should just be glad as hell they live HERE and quit helping the enemy.

It's one thing to have beliefs and speak your mind, even if you are wrong. It's entirely another to knowingly distort the truth to hurt our side in hopes of weaking the current administration. That's called treason and it's the current SOP of the left.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:31:39 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down. What insane and stupid idea do you want disproven first?

Uh oh... I think we have another case where you are commenting on something you haven't even seen... Much like the last thread where you made a number of ignorant and laughably uninformed comments since you didn’t even read the article,  here you go again in this thread.

See, you are the one calling BS.
Common logic would suggest that you would be able to elaborate on precisely what in the video constitutes BS (god knows, after you watch it, you will have plenty of things to choose from)

Why don't we start from there. Until then, don't play argumentative internet commando unless you know what you're arguing about. It sort of makes you look like a tard.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/nintendoretro/bf938a8d.gif
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:32:30 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next example?

planes on airplanes = satellite connection, not cellular; these people allegedly made phone calls from their own cell phones.

Allegedly. If the plane phones were there, and their cell phones didn't work, do you think they'd be too cheap to make the calls on the plane phones?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:36:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down. What insane and stupid idea do you want disproven first?

Uh oh... I think we have another case where you are commenting on something you haven't even seen... Much like the last thread where you made a number of ignorant and laughably uninformed comments since you didn’t even read the article,  here you go again in this thread.

See, you are the one calling BS.
Common logic would suggest that you would be able to elaborate on precisely what in the video constitutes BS (god knows, after you watch it, you will have plenty of things to choose from)

Why don't we start from there. Until then, don't play argumentative internet commando unless you know what you're arguing about. It sort of makes you look like a tard.

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/nintendoretro/bf938a8d.gif

Ahhh the old "Watch the clip. If you don't you're a closed minded Bush worshipper and are just being led down the path" arguement.  Never seen that one before....

How about you state the points of contention and then we can discuss them.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I think they seem to make a very interesting case about explosions that occurred WELL before the collapse of the towers. There was a very large number of eye witness accounts that had some very interesting things to say about that. I recall the news broacasting that all day... That there were "explosions" in the towers WELL in advance of their falling down.

Also, is it true that there were no bodies found at either the site in PA or the Pentagon? They claim that to be true in the movie. Furthermore, is it true that the “hole” in the Pentagon before the wall collapsed was 16’ in diameter?
That is very intriguing and I wouldn’t believe that a 100’+ jet airliner fit through that without leaving any traces of it’s existence.
Is it true that there was really no damage to the grounds ahead of the actual pentagon structure after the plane impacted?

They make some very intriguing claims about the engine components and forge a fairly solid case in favor of their NOT being native to the jets that crashed into the Pentagon.
Is that true? Any jet experts here?

See, all of this stuff might be simply explained away. I am not a jet expert, nor am I a structural engineer or an aircraft designer. And I would wager most of the people blowing hard in this thread aren't either.

I would like to hear a solid case to refute it rather than a bunch of droolers blathering "BS" at every turn without any substance behind it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:41:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Ahhh the old "Watch the clip. If you don't you're a closed minded Bush worshipper and are just being led down the path" arguement.  Never seen that one before....hr

hatAfter all.
If ya actually do watch the clip, yer just a godless commie who doesn't like apple pie! hout
I'm so sorry, you are right. Your position is best.
Don't watch the clip, just comment on it and call it "BS".
That's the way to go about things.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:46:40 AM EDT
[#41]
that video is BS...

it was polar bears that hijacked the planes!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:55:20 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
that video is BS...

It was BS, the only thing interesting is the fact that the "confession" tape showed Osama wearing a gold ring, something that is forbidden in Islam, and the fact that the guy in the video's body type is different(UBL is one skinny fucker, skinnier than that guy).
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:57:11 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think they seem to make a very interesting case about explosions that occurred WELL before the collapse of the towers. There was a very large number of eye witness accounts that had some very interesting things to say about that. I recall the news broacasting that all day... That there were "explosions" in the towers WELL in advance of their falling down.

Considering the stresses those buildings were under, I don't doubt that there were loud banging noises or even explosions of steam systems or whatever that some people could have heard. However you need only watch the video to see that the point of failure was the exact level where the crash and fire were. Notice that the first tower to fall was the second one hit? Notice also that that plane hit that tower (second crash, first collapse) hit at a substantially lower level on the tower? That's important because it was the weight of the structure above the crash that caused the pancake collapse to begin. More weight to bear means the steel didn't have to be as weak for a total failure to occur.

Actually for a demolition by explosoves, you would probably only need to wire one or two floors to cause the pancake collapse. The higher on the tower you placed them, the more powerful they'd have to be to cause a failure.

Now not even considering physics, do you really think the building people, the guys that take care of the building, would have missed several floors of their building being prepped and wired with explosives? The guys that drop buildings for a living do a lot of cutting and weakening on structures before they actually blast it.

Also, is it true that there were no bodies found at either the site in PA or the Pentagon? They claim that to be true in the movie. Furthermore, is it true that the “hole” in the Pentagon before the wall collapsed was 16’ in diameter?
That is very intriguing and I wouldn’t believe that a 100’+ jet airliner fit through that without leaving any traces of it’s existence.
Is it true that there was really no damage to the grounds ahead of the actual pentagon structure after the plane impacted?

I personally know people that watched that plane fly into the Pentagon. That isn't even an issue.

Human remains were found at both locations. Lots.

They make some very intriguing claims about the engine components and forge a fairly solid case in favor of their NOT being native to the jets that crashed into the Pentagon.

See, all of this stuff might be simply explained away. I am not a jet expert, nor am I a structural engineer or an aircraft designer. And I would wager most of the people blowing hard in this thread aren't either.

I would like to hear a solid case to refute it rather than a bunch of droolers blathering "BS" at every turn without any substance behind it.

As far as I'm concerned, the only babbling droolers are the less than gifted morons that believe that the US govt would intentionally kill thousands of its own, just so W could get revenge for a threat made against his daddy.  Seriously.  The govt can barely function effectively if at all in so many of its normal activities. But they all of a sudden are James friggin Bond when it comes to making old white guys rich.

This whole subject is far beyond old.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:05:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Not surprising since the floors were collapsing as the fire spread and weakened the structure.

Also, is it true that there were no bodies found at either the site in PA or the Pentagon? They claim that to be true in the movie.

Some bodies were never found but that's not surprising when you consider the high speeds and the hardness of the things they impacted. Ever seen what happens to a deer impacted by a car doing 70? It cuts it in half and many parts are unrecognizable. Now imagine something going much faster and then burning after an explosion. You know, after a battle many men are just vaporised and listed as missing.  

Furthermore, is it true that the “hole” in the Pentagon before the wall collapsed was 16’ in diameter?

You ever seen an aircraft crash site? I have and usually there are just very small pieces of aircraft left and this is after a plane going slow hitting the earth. Someting going 500 MPH hitting a hard object straight on isn't going to be in big chunks.

16 feet in diameter covers the size of the hull. The wings would shatter into small pieces at that speed and wouldn't seriously damage a hardened structure like the Pentagon much.

No, there was a crater just ahead of the impact point where the aircraft bounced as it hit.

I don't think they have seen all the evidence nor are they experts.

Nope, you're a gullible moron. Also blowing hard.

You're the only one blathering and drooling. Beat it.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:06:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
that video is BS...

It was BS, the only thing interesting is the fact that the "confession" tape showed Osama wearing a gold ring, something that is forbidden in Islam, and the fact that the guy in the video's body type is different(UBL is one skinny fucker, skinnier than that guy).

He's a rich jet setter from birth. You're surprised that a homicidal maniac is also a hypocrite?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
that video is BS...

He's a rich jet setter from birth. You're surprised that a homicidal maniac is also a hypocrite?

I said, "interesting", not that it proved that it was fake. The damn guy thinks he is the Mahdi, sent to re-unite the Islamic world under one banner, so it doesn't surprise me that he does other stuff against his religion.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:26:42 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
that video is BS...

I said, "interesting", not that it proved that it was fake. The damn guy thinks he is the Mahdi, sent to re-unite the Islamic world under one banner, so it doesn't surprise me that he does other stuff against his religion.

Ahhh my bad.  Just curious - what's the plan once this real Mahdi arrives and unites Islam? Is there a goal or is Islamic unity just a feel good theological ideal?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:29:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:38:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Even though you ducked out on my original challenge and instead posted that picture of yourself, I'll try to beat some sense into that stupid-cage of yours:

I think they seem to make a very interesting case about explosions that occurred WELL before the collapse of the towers...

Nope. No goddamned explosions.

Also, is it true that there were no bodies found at either the site in PA or the Pentagon? They claim that to be true in the movie.

They claim, and you are stupid enough to believe. What a team you make! But no, it is not true. Remains were recovered at both the Pentagon and from Flight 93.

Furthermore, is it true that the “hole” in the Pentagon before the wall collapsed was 16’ in diameter?

I thought you said you were watching TV that day? Regardless:

When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

If you had a shred of intellectual honesty, you would spend 10 goddamned minutes researching this stuff yourself.  But, like all good conspiracy nuts, you would rather live in your little fantasy world where the goverment is behind 9/11, but just allows a bunch of nutsacks to publish exposes on the matter.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:56:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top