Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 8:36:09 PM EDT
The new issue of SGN came in the mail today.  I showed her the 91/30 on the cover and told her "I need a rifle like that", figuring that she'd be happy I want a $69 rifle.

"You have enough guns".

If she only knew how easy it is to get stuff home and stashed when you work nights and she works days.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The new issue of SGN came in the mail today.  I showed her the 91/30 on the cover and told her "I need a rifle like that", figuring that she'd be happy I want a $69 rifle.

"You have enough guns".

If she only knew how easy it is to get stuff home and stashed when you work nights and she works days.

my wife doesnt understand why i need so many guns, but she figures it's my money, and don't come crying to her when i'm broke, so no sneaking needed
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
my wife doesnt understand why i need so many guns, but she figures it's my money, and don't come crying to her when i'm broke, so no sneaking needed

Family man AND post whore champion..  I though only comic book superheros could time-manage like that.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear that. Oh, does she have all the shoes she needs?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"You have enough guns".

[ARFCOM]Leave her.  Then get both.[/ARFCOM]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"You have enough guns".

[ARFCOM]Leave her.  Then get both.[/ARFCOM]

it can't be a REAL arfcom reply without the picture:

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

A marriage built on TRUST, I see..........
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

"You have enough guns".

Tag, for future draw down on wife story. I think all of us married guys get the same at some point.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A marriage built on TRUST, I see..........

Yep.  My side work money, my toys, her side work money, her toys.  Don't ask, don't tell.  Works for us.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#9]
don't tell don't ask just do it
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Two words:

Boot
Curb
J/K
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Two words:

Boot
Curb
J/K

She's too good of a shot.  

Bought a Marlin 444 this week.   First non-black rifle I've bought in quite awhile.  I balanced that right out with a G21, though.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I like my way better. Hey hon, bought another gun today. Her-cool, lets see it. End of story.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"You have enough guns".

Next time you're out shopping with her, be sure to say "You have enough shoes" and see how she likes it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

"You have enough guns".

Is such a thing possible?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"You have enough guns".

Is such a thing possible?

A woman saying such a thing?

I bow!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top