Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/31/2006 7:45:07 PM EDT
I kinda feel sorry for the people in her district, but they put that idiot there, so I guess they deserve no sympathy................saw her on the local evening news and she said her only reason for being stopped was because she was black and a Congresswoman, and was subjected to inappropriate touching...........maybe next time the dummy will wear her ID badge
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]

How the hell does someone like this get elected?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

because everyone in her district believes that kind of bullshit
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

See:  Marion Barry, Washington D.C.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess it's never too late to pull the race card.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Pathetic yet predictable.

HH
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Guess it's never too late to pull the race card.

Nope. Never.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope they arrest her and throw the book at her...........she is a disgrace
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#8]
It's obvious that the Capitol Hill police are prejudiced against idiots.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Is she in any leadership role that she'll have to step down from now that she is under investigation for assault?  

Oh...that's right...that only applys to republicans!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#10]

she looks like a crack head; acts like an illiterate, ignorant, racist. arrogant, dumb-a** bi-atch who thinks she is above everyone else in society and the law

definitly looks like a malcontent that should be detained

how in the heck do people like that (no, i am not refering to her race or color) get in office?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Who is Cynthia McKinney?
Meet, perhaps, most controversial U.S. congresswoman

Rep. Cynthia McKinney
WASHINGTON – When Rep. Cynthia McKinney, D-Ga., was issued an arrest warrant today for allegedly slapping a Capitol police officer, it was just the latest development in a stormy political career that saw her chased from office by scandal once – only to be sent back to the House.

The 50-year-old representative of Georgia’s 4th congressional district held her post from 1992 through 2002, when the 10-year veteran of the House was upset in a primary election.

The way she explained it: The "hostile corporate media," allied with Republicans, "repeated falsehoods" about her, "distorted" her positions, and drove her from "my seat."

McKinney is, without doubt, one of the most radical members of the House Democratic Caucus – having appeared with Louis Farrakhan and promoted the reign of Zimbabwean dictator Robert Mugabe.

But it was a March 25, 2002, interview on KPFA Pacifica radio that may have done her in politically that year.

"We know there were numerous warnings of the events to come on September 11," McKinney said. "What did this administration know and when did it know it, about the events of September 11? Who else knew, and why did they not warn the innocent people of New York who were needlessly murdered? What do they have to hide?"

McKinney thought she knew the answer.

"What is undeniable," she explained, "is that corporations close to the administration have directly benefited from the increased defense spending arising from the aftermath of September 11th."

Try as she might to distance herself from the remarks, McKinney only succeeded in digging herself a deeper hole.

She released a statement admitting she was "not aware of any evidence" proving "President Bush or members of his administration have personally profited from the attacks of 9/11," but "a complete investigation might reveal that to be the case."

But it got worse.

A list of campaign donors was found to include some with links to terrorism – Abdurahman Alamoudi, the former executive director of the American Muslim Council, and former college professor Sami Al-Arian.

Also coming to light was her fawning Oct. 12, 2001, letter to Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal, in which she rebuked New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani for his refusal to accept a post-9/11 gift of $10 million. She urged bin Talal to donate the funds to "charities outside the mayor's control," especially those that dealt with "poor blacks who sleep on the street in the shadows of our nation's Capitol."

When McKinney won her seat back, she didn’t soft-pedal her conspiracy theories or tone down her rhetoric. In fact, she boasts of being a follower of Michael Ruppert, the former L.A. detective who insists the Bush administration actually orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks.

Since returning to her seat, McKinney is fond of repeating this line – borrowed from Ruppert: "The American people might have a criminal syndicate running their government."

I have lived and worked in DC and can tell you this woman is a tool for anti-American forces, both with in and from outside our country. She has a chip on her sholder and is dangerous to the well being of freedom loving people.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Wow - even the blind saw that one coming a mile away.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:16:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Doesnt Boortz call her the cutest little communist in DC?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Photo shop this, Please:

Cause she feels she is above the Law.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#16]
RACE-BAITING CUNT
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#19]
If you saw the 5 second news conference, WTF was that big black spot between her front teeth right at the gumline???  It looked like someone had taken a 1/4" drill bit and drilled a perfect little hole proximally right between #8 and #9!

I hope the ignorant beaaach goes to jail for falsely accusing a federal officer of abuse.  If there is a God, there will be a security video and lots of witnesses.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:31:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
img418.imageshack.us/img418/8881/mckinney2sized5zo.jpg

The hair didn't look NEAR that good today....she looked like some of the crystal meth whores we have in Arkansas.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Much of her district is white but they are centered around Emory University, think Berkeley.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:31:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Redistricting along racial lines.

The blacks had better get all the publicity they can now, because they are quickly going from second class citizens to third class citizens behind the mexicans.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:36:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

cuz she be representin' her kom...commoo...kama...her peoples!

apparently this piece of shit has been pulling this shit for quite awhile and complained about having to have her creds "checked by white people" when she went to the white house...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:36:47 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

that picture would look good on a syrup bottle
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:39:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Race and Gender-  I just heard her on TV saying it was because "she was black, AND a woman."

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:43:02 AM EDT
[#27]
What the fuck has happened to us?

I want my country back.

BC
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:56:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Her lawyer wants a full criminal investigation into the 'inappropriate touching' that the Capitol police did to her, ie. a gentle tap on the arm, when she refuse to stop and verify her credentials.

this is all because she is black, female, and a Congress woman.

Nice.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  See also Mayor C. Jack Ellis Macon, GA
      This idiot got elected to 2 terms due to idiots voting strictly by racial lines.  The city had $32 million in reserves and in the last 2 years, have had to borrow money against anticipated property taxes to make payroll.  He also says that he's the chief law enforcement officer of the city, even though he doesn't have a GA POST certification number or 1 hour of any state mandate training.  He has no political experience.  He sold used cars at Youman's Chevrolet.  He wasn't good enough to sell new cars.  He even made it on CNN when he pulled over a motorist (blue lights/sirens) and ordered a traffic officer to issue various traffic offenses.  Now he's got a federal suit for violating the motorist's civil rights.  We had a deputy sheriff get killed in cold blood while serving an arrest warrant last week.  He was a member of a gang/drug task force.  The mayor says on the news and quoted in the papers that there are no gangs in the city.  Guess we have officers on imaginary gang units and I took imaginary gang classes and photographed imaginary gang members and gang tags on structures.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Photo chop away.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:07:56 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

she looks like a crack head; acts like an illiterate, ignorant, racist. arrogant, dumb-a** bi-atch who thinks she is above everyone else in society and the law

definitly looks like a malcontent that should be detained

how in the heck do people like that (no, i am not refering to her race or color) get in office?

with a one-mile wide strip of a district that runs from south Atlanta to the coast.

I admit to being ignorant of politics, but I think hers was one of the gerrymandered districts the shiny new republican Ga legislature tried to fix.  I know it went to court (can't be oppressing minorities by dilluting their voting power with non-gerrymandered districts), obviously it wasn't fixed in time.  She was beat one time, and the woman that beat her tried for Senate.  Lost.  With her not running, McKinny took her district back.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#32]
What a dumb, ignorant, racist, bullshit artist, bitch.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I kinda feel sorry for the people in her district, but they put that idiot there, so I guess they deserve no sympathy................saw her on the local evening news and she said her only reason for being stopped was because she was black and a Congresswoman, and was subjected to inappropriate touching...........maybe next time the dummy will wear her ID badge

the problem is nobody looks at her as "that dingbat from district x", she is the dingbat from Georgia.  And because she is in the U.S. Congress, her dingbat ideas have a nationwide effect.

Like Teddy Kennedy...nobody would care if he was just the mayor of some unpronounceable Massachusets town.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#34]
IBT  

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#36]
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/31/mckinney.police/

here is the picture everyone wants.  she looks like a crack w#ore!

if someone can mirror it or host the pic that would be great.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:52:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/vert.jpg

thanks airwolf.  the the photochopping begin!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Her lawyer wants a full criminal investigation into the 'inappropriate touching' that the Capitol police did to her, ie. a gentle tap on the arm, when she refuse to stop and verify her credentials.

Sadly... I predict that investigation will happen and the officer/s in question will be portrayed (by taking out of context things they have said or done in the past) as racist/sexist.  This officer/s will be suspended without pay or fired... all to keep the race card holders from... I don't know, whatever it is they do that our politicians are so afraid of.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/vert.jpg

I would have thought Queen Kong was trying to enter the building, and damn sure would have tried to stop her. I don't think I would have wanted to touch her though, she looks like she has koodies.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Sadly... I predict that investigation will happen and the officer/s in question will be portrayed (by taking out of context things they have said or done in the past) as racist/sexist.  This officer/s will be suspended without pay or fired... all to keep the race card holders from... I don't know, whatever it is they do that our politicians are so afraid of.

any word on the race/gender of the officer in question?  logic would say white male, but i've seen them go after black cops saying that they were following "institutional racism"
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:12:24 PM EDT
[#42]
The "MEDIA" in my area is saying " it was just a case of a new make over" WTF   !!!
this is the kind of person the news media of this country supports fully , and who they want running the country .          WE IS IN DEEP SHEET
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#43]
If the pic above is after the make over, she got ripped off. I've seen better hair on a chow.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Was the cop white?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Racist Black Bitch
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Photo chop away.

images5.theimagehosting.com/aunt_jemima2.jpg

images5.theimagehosting.com/Aunt-Jemima-2.jpg

images5.theimagehosting.com/AuntJemimaSml.jpg

If you know this is the reaction she wants, why give it to her. Why validate her opinion as fact. She's a stupid bitch, no doubt, but just because she pulls the race card doesnt mean you should take it.

She will never get unelected by making Aunt Jemima chops. Debate her ideas, prove her wrong
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
She will never get unelected by making Aunt Jemima chops. Debate her ideas, prove her wrong

True enough, but I just had to.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Where's the security cam video?

Hope they have one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top