Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 7:28:32 PM EDT
Mitch, why did you have to do those drugs?

You were really funny and fresh, now you are still just sad.

Mitch Hedberg, Comedian
Born February 24th, 1968 - OD'd March 29th, 2005

I really miss his stand-up.  I thought he was really funny, so much that I went to his website a while back, and was shocked to learn he had just died.  That was a really bad joke Mitch.

Although Mitch had some type of heart condition, ultimately drugs were ruled to be the cause of death.

I'm going to bed, long week.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#2]
He was hilarious. Yet another talented young man done in by the devil Smack.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It is funny how I HAD to read all of these posts in Mitch Hedbergs dialect. He was a funny guy.

Drugs fucking suck, It's such a shame.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a dream that midgets were trying to assasinate me... so I bought a bulletproof car.   But since they were midgets, I got a convertable.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I miss Mitch as well.have
"I want to be a race car passenger--just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say, man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Can I stick my feet out the window? Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide."   M.H.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought "Mitch all Together" after he died, because I read a lot of positive comments from a lot of fans.  It was hilarious.  His style was a little annoying sometimes, but I was laughing hard for most of it.

So I decided to buy another of his albums (Strategic Grill Locations I think?)  The second one had some good jokes, but his energy level was so low, it was like a bad Steven Wright impersonation, and he just sucked.  I had to stop listening after about 15 minutes.  Very disappointing.

"You always hear commercials selling something for three easy payments of $19.95.  I want something that's two easy payments and one fuckin' complicated payment.  'We don't know which one, but one of these payments is gonna be a bitch!  The mailman wil get shot to death, the envelope will not seal, and the stamp will be in the wrong denomination.  Good luck, fucker!'"
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:23:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was funny how he laughed at his own jokes.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:42:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought a donut the other day and they gave me a receipt... I was like no, I give you money, you give me donut. End of transaction. we don't need to bring ink and paper into this.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:50:31 AM EDT
[#10]
fk that! ill just make a copy!

i listend 'live' to his last apperance on howard stern, just 2 weeks or so before he died.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top