Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 3:41:41 PM EDT
post on here to cry and wine about ,
" Their shipping is too high".
"I called to order and they are out of it".
"They don't have it and are not willing to let me have the next best item that is 300.00 more for free in its place".
"Why do they send a flyer out with items in it if they don't have it in stock?"

I have a solution for all of you that are thinking about posting something similar to this about Midway on here.
1: DON'T CALL THEM. THEY DON'T LIKE YOU ALREADY. TRUST ME ON THIS.
2: ITS TOO HIGH, YOU CANT AFFORD IT. SO DON'T CALL THEM.
3: WE DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THEM. DON'T POST HERE ABOUT IT.
4: WE DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THEM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MIDWAY DON'T CALL THEM AND DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

This topic comes up ever month when the flyer comes out. Give it a rest this month.

Have a good night.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Your post makes you seem like a dick. I'm not saying that you are or that your are not a dick, just that you seem like one.

You would make a perfect Midway employee
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#2]
i just got in an order from mid way and couldnt be much happier.

6 30rd AR mags @ 9.99/each
2 30rd Beretta 92 mags @ 17.99/ea
1 17rd Beretta 92 mag @ $24.99
20 rd of 9mm gold dot @ 12.79

and i have 500rd of .380 on backorder with them too
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Midway!  I have been doing business with them for a long time and have been 100% satisfied especially back when they had free shipping.

Salespeople are nice, they contribute a shitload of money via the NRA round-up program, and they ship stuff so fast it'll make your head swim.

Criticize Midway = asshat.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Your post makes you seem like a dick. I'm not saying that you are or that your are not a dick, just that you seem like one.

You would make a perfect Midway employee

Thats actually the nicest thing I have been called this week. Thank you.

Oh by the way, if you officially want to call me a dick, pay the members fee.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
post on here to cry and wine about ,
" Their shipping is too high".
"I called to order and they are out of it".
"They don't have it and are not willing to let me have the next best item that is 300.00 more for free in its place".
"Why do they send a flyer out with items in it if they don't have it in stock?"

I have a solution for all of you that are thinking about posting something similar to this about Midway on here.
1: DON'T CALL THEM. THEY DON'T LIKE YOU ALREADY. TRUST ME ON THIS.
2: ITS TOO HIGH, YOU CANT AFFORD IT. SO DON'T CALL THEM.
3: WE DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THEM. DON'T POST HERE ABOUT IT.
4: WE DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THEM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MIDWAY DON'T CALL THEM AND DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

This topic comes up ever month when the flyer comes out. Give it a rest this month.

Have a good night.

Brownells.  Wholesale.  Fuck Midway.  What flyer?  I have an inch thick catalog. Their prices can be beat anywhere.  I usually have the Midway catalog in the bathroom.  I kinda wonder why I buy toilet paper.
I am from Missouri.  No reason for Midway's  high shipping other than greed.
Graf and Sons=fair prices, fair shipping.  5 minutes from my family's old house, good, honest people.  

I love Midway's  famous quote:  "our shipping is high so we can keep our prices low".  

Simular to "our beer is piss so our prices stay low."

Do you work for them?  Even Midway wholesale prices suck hot sick ass.  I think that is why they stopped sending wholesale catalogs.  

Have a good night?  I'll have any fucking kind of night I want to have.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Brownells. Wholesale. Fuck Midway.

Graf and Sons. Fair prices, fair shipping.

I am from Missouri. No reason for their high prices other than greed.

I love their famous quote "our shipping is high so we can keep our prices low".

Simular to "our beer is piss so our prices stay low."

Do you work for them? Even Midway wholesale prices suck hot sick ass.

I agree on the Brownell wholesale. They are great. Do I work for them, not quite.
I am in Tn, I dont see where/why shipping is high to you. I never have had high shipping to here. Average shipping runs me about 9-25.00. The higher amount is for larger amounts of ammo.
I have never tried Graf and Sons.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Got my M14 MagLULA and some SMKs. Ordered Tuesday, got them today. Good stuff
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Midway never sends me a catalog, even though I have bought plenty of stuff from them....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I got mine yesterday and used it to light a fire in the woodstove.  Thank you Midway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top