Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 3:33:40 PM EDT
ok, enough is enough, it is time for every one to get up and do something about all this. screw american idol, screw baseball, screw whatever stars in hollywood are doing, etc.

everyone talks about not being able to do andthing and some say "bring it on" but really don't mean it.

well, it is time to mean it and i am not bullshitting nor am i joking, it is obvious that the government is willing to let this country be taken over and will do nothing to stop it so it is up to us, the population to put a stop to it.  don't be scared of the government, as if enough people join up the government will have no power to stop us from securing our own nation.

if this does not stop soon by whatever means then it will be bad for this generation and many to come(and i know a lot of you here are like me and have children). if we the people do not stop this invasion(and yes, that is what it is exactly, is an invasion) then our country and all that goes with it will be lost. our freedoms will be lost, our security will be lost, the majority of the USA population will be latino, you will have huge crime rate increases, our businesses will be burglarized/robbed more so than ever, our women will be raped/and or killed more so than not, our children made to suffer by what would used to be called illegals.

if we can all get together around 1 million people or more to take a stand and to flat out tell the government that they better do something about this now or we will do something ourselves to prevent losing our great nation to a foreign force(mexico) then we can take back this great land of ours. i am serious about this and will be one of the first ones to join up with any protest, march, or show of force to take back our land and country.

let's all print up flyers and pass them out to every U.S. citizen that we come into contact with that outlines exactly what this nation faces if nothing is done. i am planning on this.

please people, let's do something about this, and writing your politicians will not work this time. the president has made his choice and is all for letting illegals have amnesty and so he has the support of the liberals on this. we as the people have to do something or it will be a living hell from here on out for several lifetimes to come.

please respond

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]
here's a better idea, and one that will actually have some effect:

EVERYONE WRITE ALL THREE OF YOUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES IN WASHINGTON!  TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK OF THE IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL!!!!!

Just to recap, at your disposal you have:

2 US senators
1 House representative

You should be writng/calling/emailing them on a regular basis telling them what YOU think as a person who they were elected to, and swore to represent.

Protesting, handing out flyers, bitching on the internet is pointless and a waste of energy.  SEND CORRESPONDENCE!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Unless you can get at least three other people in your immediate neighborhood to assemble in public with arms, then there is not the will to change anything.

It was just a few men of great faith that assembled on the Lexington green that day in April with rifles against what at that time was the largest undefeated military power, the British were well trained and disciplined experienced Soldiers.

Face it, the police and military do not enforce the constitution, either the militia man's up or we descend into the hell of absolute despotism.
[George Washington

The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no human efforts will deliver them. The fate of unborn millions will now depend on God, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission. We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer or die./quote]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top