Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 8:37:44 AM EDT
I've been carrying for over a year their Pesh-Kabz folder designed by Bud Nealy, and I carry virtually everday.

2 nights ago, the belt clip screws all came loose and one fell out.  Fortunately, the other 2 screws stayed in and kept me from losing the belt clip.

I wrote CRKT yesterday with my problem to see if they could help, and I got an email back from them today telling me they were shipping the screws to me at no charge whatsoever.  This model has since been discontinued but I'm sure they still use the same screws on some of their knives.

I really appreciate their rapid response and helpfulness!

HH
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#1]

I had to put LockTite on mine.  Great knife - jsut the damn clip kept loosening up.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Lock-tite them bastards!

I don't have a CRKT, but I've heard good things about them.  Someday I'll snag one, if I see one that I like.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#3]
They have replaced a couple sheath parts for me, very quickly, with no questions asked.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:59:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I actualy broke the clip in half on my SOG and they sent me a new clip and screws, free.
Knife guys seem to have their CS shit together.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I have had no problems w/mine, but I give CRKT a big +1 on their quality, especially for the price.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lock-tite them bastards!

I don't have a CRKT, but I've heard good things about them.  Someday I'll snag one, if I see one that I like.  

The odd thing is that I carry it everyday and for over a year had NO problems...still can't figure out why it decided to come undone at the same time.  

HH
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I've had nothing but good customer service from them. The interlocker on my M16-14M was beginning to slip after about 4 years of daily carry, and I emailed them about it. They said to ship it back and then they replaced the whole knife; I got the new one back within a week.

The only better customer service I've gotten was at Cambridge Soundworks, with a subwoofer. I bought a refurbished model from them for half price, and when I got home and plugged it in, I noticed that it had a slight buzzing to it. I emailed them about it and their response was within hours: "We've shipped out a brand new subwoofer, and also a UPS return label."

Wow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top