Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 8:00:03 AM EDT
I find it astounding that the Illegal Immigrant bloc/ special interest could get 500k people to show up for a rally in L.A.. If you think about it that's 1/24th of the total estimated pop. of undocumented worker force in the U.S. in one city. My god, I know that there are legal immigrants and natural born hispanics, leftists, sight-seers and sheech included in the bunch but that is still a staggering number with a concern for undocumented workers 'rights'.  A number of people who have a vested interest in the legislation being proposed and actually believe they should have a voice in another nation's government decision making process. Also a very vocal and hostile lot included in that number .
  I find it hard to believe that there are not more 'illegals' here. Does anyone know how the government arrives at that estimate? I'm really curious about that number and personally believe it is way below the actual total of 'illegals' living within our borders. I think we the public are being sandbagged personally.  Anyone have insight into the process for arriving at this number?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#1]
the mexican gov't estimates the number to be closer to 30m
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:03:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Some estimates say 18 to 20 million
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Personally, I would think that would be a more realistic number.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:07:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Personally, I would think that would be a more realistic number.

and that's just mexicans.  don't forget about the guats, nicos, hondurans, columbians, ect.  there's millions more of those jokers here too
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#5]
The people protesting for the most part are not here illegaly.  Most were born here to parents who came illegaly.  That is why we should pass a law that if you are born here of a mother who is here illegaly, you are not a Citizen.  These women whose only job is to breed are sneaking across our border and popping out kids like crazy.  Why should their children be Citizens?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#6]
CA estimates 5-7 million in that state alone.

Keep in mind that in general the numbers of any anti-America protest are multiplied by 1.5 or doubled, and any pro-America are cut in half or unreported.  Regardless of the actual numbers, it was a boatload of people.

One argument on the matter should be this: You say illegal immigrants just want to do the jobs Americans won't do and there is a need, fine, deport all the illegals and bar them from ever applying for legal immigration.  Then for every one who is deported, this one time, we allow one LEGAL immigrant in.  If there is a job to fill, and someone deserves to be here, it's the person that went the legal route, not the criminal one.

Of course, libtards and the illegal immigrants themselves will never admit that, so we kick them all out, bar them from ever reentering the US, and keep the same level of admission as before.  When they complain, we just say we offered a different deal and they didn't like it, so we stuck with what we had and enforced the existing law.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#7]
You know they are lowballing the number. If they admitted the best guess - 20 to 30 million, a lot
more people would be upset by their treason in the Senate. So the mainstream media puts out a
far lower number and keeps repeating it ( not that they have any agenda ).
This is going to hurt us far more than any terrorist attack, and the best part, kids, is that the perps
are not just the usual suspects (liberal Democrats) but our great President Bush and the Republican
Congress. This is the beginning of the end of the United States of America. God help us.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#8]
The State of CA alone has over 12 million "undocumented citizens"
Nationally at least 30 mil. Majority will rule this land. Think I'm going to open up
an Islamic Burrito stand
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:04:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I bet you that if they announced a blanket amnesty right now the number would be over 35 mil. They have been saying 11 mil for 5+ years and the Time magazine article last year said that the numbers crossing every year could be 3 mill +.  

rj
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Well after reading some of the Aztlan, Mestizo, Mex-she-khan websites can hardly wait for the fun to begin like what's been going on in France lately.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well after reading some of the Aztlan, Mestizo, Mex-she-khan websites can hardly wait for the fun to begin like what's been going on in France lately.

American's won't let riots like that occur here; most folks here would invoke Rules 556 and 762
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:34:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

American's won't let riots like that occur here; most folks here would invoke Rules 556 and 762

As I understand it rule 762 carries more weight but rule 556 comes into play very quickly.

Obviously, you could invoke both.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't rule out Rule Jumping Jack Flash.  Large congregated exposed groups are particularly susceptible to non-persistent agents.  (ETA: not advocating it, just wouldn't rule it out).
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't rule out Rule Jumping Jack Flash.  Large congregated exposed groups are particularly susceptible to non-persistent agents.

?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't rule out Rule Jumping Jack Flash.  Large congregated exposed groups are particularly susceptible to non-persistent agents.

?

Jumping Jack Flash, it's a GAS GAS GAS.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Here's a though,illegals can't get driver's license's that means they're not insured,yet they're STILL driving,breaking yet another bunch of laws. Last Lexington mayor(bitch,a.k.a. Pam Miller),pretty much involked that Lexington would'nt enforce immigration laws(gee,just might hurt the tobacco,horse,and construction industries),but instead, got funding for hispanic resource centers.BTW,Lexington Herald-Leader wrote a REAL commie-leftist article on this BS,but then againn Joel Pett(sometimes seen in USA,is a real commie too,and a lousy cartoonist to boot).
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#17]
12 million?  Too low.  Don't forget about the anchor babies.

357mag
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#18]
No matter what the number is if they don't build a wall it isn't going to stop. Anchor babies are like grappling hooks for an entire extended family.

4437 (Sensenbrenner) isn't even enough to solve the problem. We'll be lucky if any of its physical security measures are enacted.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#19]
25 million plus.

Also, there is probably another 8+ million born to illegals but since they were born in the US they are US citizens.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Here's a though,illegals can't get driver's license's that means they're not insured,

They can get DLs in Texas, CA and other states. They can also get insurance, but few seem to waste their money on that.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's a though,illegals can't get driver's license's that means they're not insured,

They can get DLs in Texas, CA and other states. They can also get insurance, but few seem to waste their money on that.

I got hit head on by a Hispanic Driver. He crossed the center line and I was on a bridge. Not a hell of a lot I could do but brace for the crash. I don't know if he was drunk or high on dope. After the crash he jumps out and asks me if I was all right. I said yes how about you. He responded yes he wasn't injured. I told him I was calling the local Sheriffs dept. He said we need to talk over here before you do that and motioned for the ditch. I said BS we have a bridge BLOCKED at the bottom of two hills. Somebody will come flying over the hill and we have more problems. I get on my cell phone and get ahold of local sheriff's dept. Get out of the vehicle and look around and I am the only one on the bridge. Sheriffs dept gets there in about 5 minutes. Officer asks me where the other driver is and I tell him who in the hell knows. The temp. is like 16 degree air temp and 0 including the windchill at night. The guy that hit me only had a polo shirt on. Officer gets on the radio and gets more help to take control of the road situation to keep another accident from occurring. The police fund a drivers license and insurance card in vehicle but insurance shows it is current but actually cancelled. Drivers license doesn't match up with driver since the holder of the drivers license was home in bed at the time about 100 miles away. Turns out according to holder of the drivers license supposedly the vehicle had been sold that hit me ounce on paper on two times verbally. End result my pickup is fucking totaled and MY insurance company has to pay the whole damn bill. This is a hell of a problem around here with illegals not having insurance. My insurance company told me it is happening all the time. They notify the state and drivers license get revoked but hell these people could care less if they have a drivers license. Every damn one of these lawbreakers should be sent the fuck home where they belong. Mexico.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That makes no sense at all!!! TONS of them get DUIs,only have to read the local paper to see that.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#23]
The most relieable number I can come up with is somewhere in excess of 20 million.  Clearly the US is not a country of LAWS when it comes to illegal immigration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top