Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 7:53:01 AM EDT
I'm watching the news conference in Cancun, the majority of the Americans do not want this.
Fox  knows he just got over on him ,and he is laughing at him
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:53:33 AM EDT
[#1]
what?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:54:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm just pissed off typing this
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#3]
As much as I support Bush (for the most part, and it is waning...) I'd really like to know where the fuck his head is when it comes to this...

Maybe at the end of this term he wants to be able to hire a bunch of illegals to work his ranch?

I mean really, what is he thinking?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Bush strives for Fox's approval, which is why he's afraid to do anything to stop the mass invasion from Mexico.  He should quit kissing Fox's ass, put up a fence, and/or start taking the invasion seriously.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:01:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Bush strives for Fox's approval, which is why he's afraid to do anything to stop the mass invasion from Mexico.

But why, he never seemed to care what anyone thought about his decisions.
He always said I am going to do what is right for America.
This is so obviously wrong for this country.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#6]
watching cspan, it looks like this amnesty bill is going to die.  perhaps senators have actually been LISTENING to their constituents...

KEEP WRITING!! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#7]
We need a President who knows what its like to work hard for a living. Not a pampered daddy's boy who's outta touch with reality. Fucker should stay in cancun with all the bullshit hes been advocating.

When he called the Minuteman Project "vigilantes" that was enough for me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Bush and Congress are operating against the people's will...and I voted for him twice.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:35:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We need a President who knows what its like to work hard for a living. Not a pampered daddy's boy who's outta touch with reality. Fucker should stay in cancun with all the bullshit hes been advocating.

When he called the Minuteman Project "vigilantes" that was enough for me.

+10000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top