Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 6:10:54 AM EDT
Stop me if you've heard this one, but I hadn't and I thought it was great! Enjoy:

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore were all killed in an airplane crash. They're up in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Al Gore first. "Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe I won that election, but that it was your will that I not serve. And I've come to understand that now."

God thinks for a second and says, "Okay, very good. Come and sit at my left." God then asks Bill Clinton what he believes in.

Bill replies, "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me."

God thinks for a second and says, "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right."

God then addresses Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair."
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:13:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is another one:
Hillary Clinton gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House.

The ghost of George Washington appears, and Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie,"

Ouch! Says Hillary, I don't know about that.

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says, "Listen to the people,"

Ho! I really don't want to do that.

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says, "Go to the theater."

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
lol

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:14:47 AM EDT
[#3]

haven't heard that thanks
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#4]
tag so I can memorize and claim these as mine own.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Here is another one:
Hillary Clinton gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House.

The ghost of George Washington appears, and Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie,"

Ouch! Says Hillary, I don't know about that.

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says, "Listen to the people,"

Ho! I really don't want to do that.

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says, "Go to the theater."

I LOVE IT!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I've posted this before, but it still makes me crack up every time I see it.

Can you solve it?

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I love Hillary Treemusic?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I love Hillary's wood music?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I love hillary tree song (treason)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Can you solve it?

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=59378&iGalleryUnq=1835&iImageUnq=46028

I Love Cuntree music.

SG
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you solve it?

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=59378&iGalleryUnq=1835&iImageUnq=46028

I Love Cuntree music.

SG

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#12]
For Your Consideration, here is a very good test of your ethics:

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or another!

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.

You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all about you. You are a news photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot impressive photos, photos that capture the emotion and tragedy of the events. Houses and people are floating around you, disappearing into the water! Nature is showing all her destroying power, ripping everything asunder.

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer! Somehow the woman looks familiar. You know who it is - it's Hillary Clinton! At the moment you recognize who she is, you also notice that the raging waters are about to take her away, forever. You realize you have two options. You can save her or you can take the best photo of your life.

You can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the actual moment of death of one of the world's most powerful women.

And here's the question (please give an honest answer): Would you select color film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Did any one ever hear that when Gennifer Flowers asked Bill what did Hillary say when he was getting pussy on the side he stated that "Well Hell she gets more pussy than I do"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top