Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 5:10:02 AM EDT
there is a book out about all his radical leftist dogshit they are teaching in colleges these days.

check this out:

The Northeastern University professor who likens the 9/11 terrorists to America's Founding Fathers -- and claims that al Qaeda's jihad is a defensive one against the West

The Berkeley professor who supports the Ayatollah Khomeni

The self-described "civil liberties activist" who acts as North American head of Palestine Islamic Jihad -- a terrorist group responsible for the suicide bombing murders of more than 100 civilians in the Middle East

The New York sociology professor who warned his fellow academics that their light workloads are under attack by "right-wingers" who "want us to put our noses to the grindstone just like everybody else"

The University of Pennsylvania law professor who believes that the black community should accommodate criminal behavior and find a "good middle ground between straightness and more extreme forms of lawbreaking"

The unrepentant former Weathermen leader ("I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough.") who teaches Early Childhood Education at the University of Illinois

The black professor-poet who openly advocates killing white men and raping white women -- and has been showered with academic honors and appointments

The author of a widely used "Peace Studies" textbook that endorses revolutionary violence, citing Cuba as proof "that violent revolutions can sometimes result in generally improved living conditions for many people"

The University of California professor who calls for an "Intifada" in America, citing the Koranic verse, "the Day of Judgment will never happen until you fight the Jews . . . and the stones will say, 'Oh Muslim, there is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him!'"

The Stanford University professor who refers to jihadist suicide bombers as "martyrs" and denounces America on Al-Jazeera TV

The Penn State English professor who believes that teaching literature should be aimed at bringing about "economic transformations"

The former Black Panther leader, now a prominent law professor, who teaches that "racist and white supremacist and exploitative practices are engrained" in American society and government

The Columbia University professor who called for a "million Mogadishus" -- the 1993 military ambush in Somalia that killed 18 Americans

The criminology professor at the University of Colorado who gives final exams that require students to "Make the case for gay marriage" and to explain why the United States liberation of Iraq is "criminal"

The Washington state professor who helped found the separatist organization MEChA, which seeks to establish an independent Hispanic state, "Atzlan," in the American Southwest

The University of Oregon professor who considers the collapse of the Soviet empire a setback for human progress

The City University of New York professor who teaches that blacks are morally and culturally superior to whites, and that "Jews are a race of skunks and animals that stole Africa from the Black Man"

The California State University department chairman -- and creator of the African-American holiday Kwanzaa -- who was convicted in 1971 of torturing two female members of his radical organization

The education professor who teaches that rap music is an effective tool for teaching English literacy to school children, and that proper English is the language of white "oppressors"

The University of Michigan anthropology professor -- recipient of a Woman of the Year award from a sadomasochist-rights groups -- who argues that the government's crackdown on child molesters is a "savage and undeserved witch hunt"

The widely respected "queen of queer theory" who teaches that literary texts are little more than embodiments of radical political causes

The Brooklyn College professor who calls religious people "moral retards," and characterizes America as a "fascist state"

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:24:43 AM EDT
[#3]

[God Bless Texas] And not one of those colleges/universities is in Texas. [/God Bless Texas]

ETA:  I feel the same way TimJ, it just frustrates me feeling like there's nothing I can do about it.  People Sheeple are becoming more and more unglued each year in terms of what's right and what's decent.  Something big is going to happen, whether it's in 10 years or 30 years, that is going to 'break the camels back' so to speak.  

I'll be on this board when that happens to find out where the shootin' party is
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:44:59 AM EDT
[#4]
At work (I'm a park ranger in a national park) last summer, I had a visitor try to equate the al-Qaeda terrorists with the farmers at Lexington and Concord, who dared fight against unfair rule. He said Osama and his ilk were "just like the Minutemen""....

Even though NPS personnel are not allowed to get into modern political discussions, I couldn't let this one go by. I replied that I didn't think that Capt. John Parker and his men would have murdered men, women and children en masse in airplanes and skyscrapers, nor would they have beheaded their victims live on the Internet.

He looked kind of squashed after that one. He didn't know what to say. The logic of what I said was inescapable, even to him. Who was he? A well-known Harvard professor, who shall remain nameless, whom you often see as a talking head on news programs.

And- he was an asshole, both to me and everybody there, even before his comment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top