Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 7:00:31 PM EDT
I don't get to keep up on what's going on every second of the day, So PLEASE...tell me if I'm missing something here:

We have two options for "overthrowing" or bringing about sweeping change to our government:

1. Nonviolent - voting them out
2. Violent - ...you get the idea

It seems that if amnesty is given to these umpteen million foreigners, that not only will it go against the will of the vast majority of Americans (as evidenced by all of the polls out right now), that if they do it, we wouldn't be able to vote the bastards out of office next election because of the new voters that the amnesty would create. I can guarantee you they'll be voting, and likely in HUGE numbers!!!

Do they leave us with one option? It sure looks like they do if they make citzens out of these people.

For all the people that talk about voting to get your voice heard...it looks like our elected officials are about to do away with that.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#1]
You first Sparky.

And IBTL.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Will never happen. We are a way outgunned. BEsides I would rather a family of hard working illegals move in next to me than the trailer trash that is there now.

+2 on the IBTL
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
sedition
One entry found for sedition.
Main Entry: se·di·tion
Pronunciation: si-'di-sh&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin sedition-, seditio, literally, separation, from se- apart + ition-, itio act of going, from ire to go -- more at SECEDE, ISSUE
: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You first Sparky.

And IBTL.

X2
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Will never happen. We are a way outgunned.

+2 on the IBTL

+3
IBTL

4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#6]
4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government. thems the rules.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top