BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 6:11:33 PM EDT
I say, Yep...

I got this from cnn.com
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
huh?

I guess if I were a prisoner I wouldnt mind picking fruit. I could then make some hootch.

www.blacktable.com/gillin030901.htm
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for lack of details, House Republicans are challenging Republican Senators over the immigration issue.

Make the convicts pay their debt to society by picking fruit, instead of hiring the illegals...  Seems to make sense to me...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Make the convicts pay their debt to society by picking fruit, instead of hiring the illegals...  Seems to make sense to me...

And having convicts do work, even picking fruit, means they might be better able to get a job once they get out. Better than having them sit on their asses.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sorry for lack of details, House Republicans are challenging Republican Senators over the immigration issue.

Keep the convicts behind bars, drag the fat useless welfare trash to the groves. Only in America is a fat person a symbol of poverty. Literally everywhere wlse its backwards. Poor are skinny and the better off are a little chunky. Here it backwards.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never seen a chain gang in my life.  I'd say seeing those guys working a field when I'm driving by would be one more great deterant.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree and support putting prison labor in the fields.  Why should we have to pay to house their asses while they sit and watch TV?  Make them work.  And if they start arresting illegals as felons.....  Experienced workers!!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:20:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm proud of the way the House Republicans are standing on the immigration issue, its like their job depends on it or something...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've never seen a chain gang in my life.  I'd say seeing those guys working a field when I'm driving by would be one more great deterant.

I've seen several in the last ten years that I've been driving truck cross-country. They were all in southern states.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:28:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm proud of the way the House Republicans are standing on the immigration issue, its like their job depends on it or something...

I already sent in my "donation" of Bush Dinero to them, gave them a bit of a rant how they are fucking up, and that I won't support them in any way til they grow some balls, and do something meaningful about immigration.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:29:41 AM EDT
[#10]
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/30/immigration.house.ap.ap/index.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top