Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 4:57:55 PM EDT
All I have to say is how impressed I am with Kershaw! I have a Ken Onion Leek and a Chive and the spring assist stopped "assisting" after 2 years of daily carrying  the Leek. I went to their web site to see what the warranty was and it said "life time" and gave an address. I typed a quick note on the computer and dropped it in the UPS (ground) last week probably mid week (I live in Va mind you and they are in Oregon). Today I get the mail and there was a box from them. I opened it up and it was a BRAND NEW Leek!

I just thought I would share my experience with you guys! I was happy with the quality of the product, but impressed more with the service after the sale!

Here is the Chive with the NEW Leek

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
cool, I believe I have a package to mail.....
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Kershaw's warranty is great, and their service is awesome too.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been carrying a Leek for about 2 years, and I absolutely love it.  It is one hell of a carry friendly knife; it gets tucked into my waistband above my wallet and I barely notice it's there.

I didn't realize that their warranty was so consumer friendly.  That's good to hear!

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Did you have to provide the reciept ?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#5]
A friend accidently overtightned a screw to my blade and it stirpped out and wouldnt open or loosten...I mailed emm the knife and they sent me a brand new one, no questions asked.

Now, I (or my friend) screwed the knife up, it wasnt a defect... Yet they still sent me a new one.

Now thats what I call service!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:29:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Did you have to provide the reciept ?

I didnt, no.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#7]
No just sent it in with a basic letter saying what the issue was. A friend gave me the Leek so I had no recipt. Even though I did not state that on the letter, it was never brought up.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A friend accidently overtightned a screw to my blade and it stirpped out and wouldnt open or loosten...I mailed emm the knife and they sent me a brand new one, no questions asked.

Now, I (or my friend) screwed the knife up, it wasnt a defect... Yet they still sent me a new one.

Now thats what I call service!

Thats kinda how mine was when I sent my kershaw back.  No doubt it was my fault, and it was abuse and negligence, not the quality of the knife.  They sent me a new one reguardless.  I've bought more from them for this very reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top