Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 12:40:49 PM EDT
Race Riots Could Lead to Camps For Americans and Illegals
Mexican extremists led like lambs to the slaughter will be the first victims

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 30 2006

The catalyst for the agenda to intern millions of Americans deemed subversive in a time of manufactured chaos could be race riots kick-started by radicalized Mexican Klan groups and their establishment controllers.

Yesterday we reported on the immigration protests that are a front for the violent separatist Atzlan movement. After watching Spanish TV news stations we were able to ascertain that the marches were not wholly an organic response to the introduction of the immigration bill but were being artificially promoted and organized by the Spanish-language media.

The Associated Press reported today that, "Many of the 500,000 people who crammed downtown Los Angeles on Saturday to protest legislation that would make criminals out of illegal immigrants learned where, when and even how to demonstrate from the Spanish-language media.

"For English-speaking America, the mass protests in Los Angeles and other U.S. cities over the past few days have been surprising for their size and seeming spontaneity."

"But they were organized, promoted or publicized for weeks by Spanish-language radio hosts and TV anchors as a demonstration of Hispanic pride and power."

In reality the foundation of the protests is not the Sensenbrenner bill but part of an orchestrated advance on the part of a race hate movement that seeks to enact a brutal program of ethnic cleansing that will wipe uncooperative whites and blacks from the south and western states off the map, as detailed in our previous article.

The Atzlan movement openly states its goal is to create a separatist state that encompasses the entire southern and western states. Their version of Hitler's Mein Kampf is the Plan of San Diego, which outlines the plan to ethnically cleanse the entire region of whites and blacks by mass genocide. Mecha's own slogan reads, "For the race everything. For those outside the race, nothing." Photographs and statements purposefully ignored by the mainstream media characterize this week's protests as part of this agenda, with Mexican flags outnumbering US flags a hundred to one and groups carrying signs that read, "This is our continent, not yours!" and, "We are indigenous! The only owners of this continent!"

Extremist Mexican websites admit that US flags were only handed out to make it appear as if the protesters were looked on as if 'part of America' and not a violent rabble of rampaging invaders.

What the La Reconquista movement remains blissfully unaware of is that it is being used as sacrificial bait by its elitist puppet-masters to engender a race war that will eventually ensnare both radical Hispanics and white and black Americans in a carefully laid trap.

During the Iran Contra hearings in the 80's, previously classified information came to light about Continuity of Government (CoG) procedures in times of national crisis. The masterminds behind these programs were Oliver North, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney and the Rex-84 'readiness exercise' discussed the plan to round up immigrants and detain them in internment camps in the context of uncontrolled population movements across the Mexican border.

The real agenda was to use the cover of rounding up immigrants and illegal aliens as a smokescreen for targeting political dissidents and American citizens . From 1967 to 1971 the FBI kept a list of persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.

Since 9/11 shadow government and CoG programs that were outlined in Rex-84 have been activated, including mass warrantless wiretapping of American citizens. The internment camp program is being readied for execution following the announcement on January 24th that Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Brown and Root) had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps.

A much discussed and circulated report, the Pentagon's Civilian Inmate Labor Program, has recently been updated and the revision details a "template for developing agreements" between the Army and corrections facilities for the use of civilian inmate labor on Army installations."

The pretext given for which the camps would be used as reported by the New York Times was stated as, "an unexpected influx of immigrants, to house people in the event of a natural disaster or for new programs that require additional detention space."

Mexican racial superiority groups are being protected and funded by the elite in order to create a backlash from middle class white and black Americans that will lead to a fully fledged race war. This in turn will result in American citizens applauding the actions of law enforcement when they finally step in to restore order, rounding up the violent extremists Mexicans and taking them to the camps. Mixed in will be political subversives but the desire for calm will provide the necessary smokescreen for this to take place without sufficient resistance. To make absolutely sure, the Globalists could couple the race war with a suitcase nuke attack or a biological release blamed on the rioting foreign extremists or their terrorist sympathizers.

Sectarian and racial violence is a favored method of divide and conquer. We have seen it used in Northern Ireland, throughout Africa and the Balkans, and now in present day Iraq.

An invading army of radicalized foreigners with an agenda of racial purity is massing and yet the government of Virginia is releasing manuals to its law enforcement and state employees telling them that property rights activists are terrorists.

Whether they are accompanied by a terrorist attack or not, stage managed race riots and the government's carefully prepared response to them are likely to be America's next 9/11. Hispanic Klan groups need to switch off for a second their Ford Foundation propaganda spewing establishment brainwashing and realize that they are pawns for a wider malthusian master plan that threatens to turn America into a police state a hundred times more tyrannical than even their beloved Mexico, and that they will be its first victims.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
tag

Edit: At least we have a plan, I hope
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have enough tin foil for that 'news' article.  

Edited for typing proproblem.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#3]
People, this is Alex Jones!  He's a nut!  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:48:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't have enough tin foil for that 'news' article.  

Edited for typing proproblem.

Living in Ca I can see why
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
FEMA does have several hundred relocation camps in the US. Google for it....

No tinfoil.

There was a big stir about this several years ago.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#6]
you need to cut and paste this to your Congressman and Senator's email text so they see it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#7]
During the RNC in New York (Republican Nation Convention) the NYPD activity arrested protesters and relocated them to an old box factory that had been closed due to asbestos relocated away from the convention without being processed and held for several hours-days,  reports from protesters inside stated "it was like being help in a concentration camp, we were put in cages like dogs, if this can happen in NY it could happen anywhere."
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#8]
HALLIBURTON IS BUILDING DETENSION "CAMPS" ON US SOIL!!!!

NEWS LINK
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Police State 2000

Video shows the growing militarization of American law enforcement and the growing relationship between the military and the police. Witness Americans training with foreign troops and learning how to impose martial law in urban warfare training exercises.

I posted this video from www.prisonplanet.tv members only area, it’s a really good video showing the military training to take guns and impression civilians in concentration camps, among the least.

HI/DSL
Police State 2000

Low/Dial up
Police State 2000

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#10]
............and then we are going to freeze them all and fly them in spaceships that look alot like c-130 cargo plane, but won't be, and dump them into the volcanoes in Hawaii.  Then we will capture their freed spirits in giant spirit sucking machines and re-educate them all to be like Ned Flanders from the Simpsons.  These "Mexi-Flander-Thetans" will roam the earth until they find human hosts, causing a great deal of confusion and dismay among all affected humans who will think that anything spicier than a tomato is too hot.....................

ETA:

The only way to rid yourself of these Mexi-Flander-Thetans and become immortal like I am, is to devote your life to me, send me all your money, and purify yourself with a "B"=meter, which, even though it looks like a buttplug with wires running to it, is a device I built using ancient plans brought to me from the planet Boloc, and assembled from instructions that I found written in Egyptian on gold tablets.  (No, you can't see the tablet, you have to be a 69th level FreeMason and have had the great Spirit of the Apache Chief sanctify your lower intestine.)

I'll add more later as I make it up after the word of God is bestowed upon me...even though there isn't a God, because I am God..well "a" god, but I am the Biggest god...crap, you all know what I mean.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
............and then we are going to freeze them all and fly them in spaceships that look alot like c-130 cargo plane, but won't be, and dump them into the volcanoes in Hawaii.  Then we will capture their freed spirits in giant spirit sucking machines and re-educate them all to be like Ned Flanders from the Simpsons.  These "Mexi-Flander-Thetans" will roam the earth until they find human hosts, causing a great deal of confusion and dismay among all affected humans who will not think that anything spicier than a tomato is too hot.....................

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#12]
This part actually is a bit disturbing if true:

"For English-speaking America, the mass protests in Los Angeles and other U.S. cities over the past few days have been surprising for their size and seeming spontaneity."

"But they were organized, promoted or publicized for weeks by Spanish-language radio hosts and TV anchors as a demonstration of Hispanic pride and power."

They are using back channels in their native language to organized subversive activities.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Alex Jones is *way* out there, but he does get a lot of good info.  He spins a lot of it out of proportion for "info-tainment" effect, though.

There is a hilarious home movie I have on my PC at the house (or is it my laptop) where Jones is talking about one of his kid's toys taking over the U.S. (Barney, IIRC).
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:38:42 PM EDT
[#15]
prisonplanet.com?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Note to self, need to order more ammo.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Whats everyones thoughts that watched it?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Alex Jones is Nuckking Futs. He said the WTC was demolished by Feds.
Popular Science had an entire article devoted to dispelling myths about 9/11. Guess who they quoted for many of their myth's. Alex Jones.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Price of Aluminum foil should be going up soon.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:27:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
FEMA does have several hundred relocation camps in the US. Google for it....

No tinfoil.

There was a big stir about this several years ago.

2 of those "camps" were/are near me. I remember seeing the construction photos and the insane descriptions the intarweb. They are cleverly disguised as Jr high schools and elementary schools. They have the blue helmets on some drug that stunts their growth to look like 3rd graders.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I know you guys are all salivating about the coming race war and can barely contain your excitement as you load magazines, but this isn't it.

Aren't you guys still worried about the bird flu?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I know you guys are all salivating about the coming race war and can barely contain your excitement as you load magazines, but this isn't it.

Aren't you guys still worried about the bird flu?

Killer Rabbits of Caerbannog provide me with caution.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#23]
The first words I caught were "legislation that would make criminals out of illegal immigrants"
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
2 of those "camps" were/are near me. I remember seeing the construction photos and the insane descriptions the intarweb. They are cleverly disguised as Jr high schools and elementary schools. They have the blue helmets on some drug that stunts their growth to look like 3rd graders.

Yup, one of the camps was a water treatment facility outside of Dallas.  I guess they were going to hold them in the tanks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
This part actually is a bit disturbing if true:

They are using back channels in their native language to organized subversive activities.

CNN has a Spanish "all news channel"
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#26]
tag
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#28]
I drove past one of the camps in CA the other day.  They did a good job of burying everything and making it look like plain old desert scrub.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top