Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 8:45:44 AM EDT
Washington, D.C.: Sarah and Jim - thank you so much for all you do to work to try and stop the scourge of illegal guns in this country. As someone who deals with the effects of criminal use of guns in D.C., I can only imagine what it must be like to have to deal with the physical effects daily. I only wish that the Republicans in office would listen to the moderate wing of their party to work on commonsense legislation. If there is a moderate wing left.

James and Sarah Brady: There are a few left in Congress - Congressman Castle of our state of Delaware has been wonderful - voters must find out the voting records and opions of their elected officials before voting - and then vote the extremists out.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Washington, D.C.: Sarah and Jim - thank you so much for all you do to work to try and stop the scourge of illegal guns in this country. As someone who deals with the effects of criminal use of guns in D.C., I can only imagine what it must be like to have to deal with the physical effects daily. I only wish that the Republicans in office would listen to the moderate wing of their party to work on commonsense legislation. If there is a moderate wing left.

James and Sarah Brady: There are a few left in Congress - Congressman Castle of our state of Delaware has been wonderful - voters must find out the voting records and opions of their elected officials before voting - and then vote the extremists out.

yes... vote the extremists out indeed.  vote out those who would sell our national sovregnty to the UN.  vote out those who would allows foreign invaders to come into our country, and then welcome them.  Vote out the radicals who want to take away our rights one at a time.

Jim and Sarah are right.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

78 Posts a day? Good God Man....get a life!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top