Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 2:43:31 PM EDT
I'd like to see some more up-to-date pics newer than those from shot show if any have been released.  Anyone have any new info?  Updated price estimate?

CMS
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?  How about the pics from shot show then?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
No pics have been seen since SHOT.  Latest MSRP I saw on SIG's site was still $1,300.

There's a recent thread on here with two posters who said they'd emailed SIG about the 556 and the reply made it sound like SIG USA had taken prospective customer's comments since SHOT to heart.  Nothing concrete though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Look for CSwimm's post on SigForum, in their rifle section
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont even think there out yet and only pic of one with the folder Ive seen was a photoshop of a mockup that someone on sig forum made that got posted here.

If they do go with the folder id actly get one.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Last I heard it would be September before you see them in the local gun store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top