Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 1:49:18 PM EDT

Just finished The Sentinel. Starting the Mongol now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:42:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I read those many years ago -- very good stuff.  I think most of them are out of print though.

It looks like some of them are available on www.amazon.com from between $12 and $50.  I can't imagine spending $50 on a book like this though.  It was good, but not that good!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:44:25 PM EDT
[#2]
The cover looks as saccharin as his famous ballad.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I read those many years ago -- very good stuff.  I think most of them are out of print though.

It looks like some of them are available on www.amazon.com from between $12 and $50.  I can't imagine spending $50 on a book like this though.  It was good, but not that good!

I read them a long time ago as well.

I would like to reread them.

I'm sure I didn't read them all......probably 6 or 7.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this the series about the Roman soldier forced to fight through time for peircing the Christ's side with the lance?

If so, I've heard of them, but never read them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this the series about the Roman soldier forced to fight through time for peircing the Christ's side with the lance?

If so, I've heard of them, but never read them.

Yep.....that's the one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#6]
yep, read most of them while I was in the Navy, along with Jerry Ahern's Survivalist series
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top