Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 11:27:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#1]
They is going to be hell to pay for this countries ineptness in enforcing its borders. I have not made up my mind why our "so called leaders" are allowing it to happen. The answer is one of three things.1-Politicians have been bought off by the Mexican Government. Don't kid yourself there is one hell of a lot of money involved here.2-For some unknown reason the politicians want this country of OURS to balkanize and breakup. 3- The politicians are simple totally incompetent fools living in Washington totally isolated from reality. There is a whirlwind coming which we all are going to pay for.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They is going to be hell to pay for this countries ineptness in enforcing its borders. I have not made up my mind why our "so called leaders" are allowing it to happen. The answer is one of three things.1-Politicians have been bought off by the Mexican Government. Don't kid yourself there is one hell of a lot of money involved here.2-For some unknown reason the politicians want this country of OURS to balkanize and breakup. 3- The politicians are simple totally incompetent fools living in Washington totally isolated from reality. There is a whirlwind coming which we all are going to pay for.

MY vote is none of above.

The Dems would sell their country up the river for the influx of assumed democrapic voters itching to vote themselves more benefits on the public dole.

The repubs are absolutely beholden to big business, which either wants the direct result of illegals, cheap labor, or the indirect result of cheap labor, ie lower wages across the board.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:39:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

My choice. Apathy over ignorance or arrogance.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:45:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MY vote is none of above.

The Dems would sell their country up the river for the influx of assumed democrapic voters itching to vote themselves more benefits on the public dole.

The repubs are absolutely beholden to big business, which either wants the direct result of illegals, cheap labor, or the indirect result of cheap labor, ie lower wages across the board.  

You are absolutely right about the democraps selling their country down the drain for votes. They put their political futures above this country future. However some turncoat Republicans are doing the same. Don't ever discount the money involved however in payoffs for votes paid under the table from the Mexican government.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw the words "rense.com" in the second link, and never went any further.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Why does the govt. not show the same apathy in enforcing gun laws ? --    

i find it ironic that alot of us get all worked up about the Dems passing more gun laws , we should all take a page from the play book of the Illegal Mehicans in this country ,  when the Dems pass gun laws fuking with the 2nd, just have a big protest , and tell the cops & Govt. to go FUK themselves , and we will get what we want ,  and then over at DUNG those assholes can have the same conversations we are having here , now ---    what went wrong

P.S.   anyone else see 20-30 Million MORE Democrat Commie votes comming our way soon !!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#7]
*EARTH TO DEMOCRATS*

You may get their initial votes, but don't count on much after that.  These "imigrants" do NOT think like you, or behold your values.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#8]
If you uthink about it (), the white devils stole parts of Mexico and Dar al-Islam.  Think of the smothering of Western Civilization as delayed payback for Tours, Vienna, Navas de Tolosa, San Jacinto and Chapultepec.  The backwards state of the Muslims and Mexicans is 100% the result of white imperialism, and the elimination of Western civilization is purely defensive.  They are just retaking what was once theirs.

When you look at things with this perspective (), Muslims and Mexicans have a lot in common.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Tzotzils, a Maya Indian group known for drink-fueled fiestas and religious fervor.

Wow, finally a real solution for drunks, convert them to islam
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#10]
lol bring it on, I would love to see that,
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:37:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If you uthink about it (), the white devils stole parts of Mexico and Dar al-Islam.  Think of the smothering of Western Civilization as delayed payback for Tours, Vienna, Navas de Tolosa, San Jacinto and Chapultepec.  The backwards state of the Muslims and Mexicans is 100% the result of white imperialism, and the elimination of Western civilization is purely defensive.  They are just retaking what was once theirs.

When you look at things with this perspective (), Muslims and Mexicans have a lot in common.

You are an absolute fool.  There won't be any payback because there will be an armed response to any such aggression.  Sure they have a lot in common.  They hate America.  They each belong to slave cultures.  "Islam" means submit.  The Mexicans are ruled by racist Spaniards.  Get it?   Mexico is trying to export their slaves so they can make US dollars and send the dollars to Mexico.  Pull your head out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I personally think it is because there are illegal workers being taxed on social security and medicare that is going into the pot of which they will never be able to claim back from.  The government believes these illegal workers are keeping social security alive.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I saw the words "rense.com" in the second link, and never went any further.

I rather enjoyed the Rense piece.

-K
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I personally think it is because there are illegal workers being taxed on social security and medicare that is going into the pot of which they will never be able to claim back from.  The government believes these illegal workers are keeping social security alive.

What about the mahados that are paid in cash?  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about the mahados that are paid in cash?  

They slip through.  There are a lot of illegals who provide fake ssn's to their employer and get paid with a check.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top