Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 7:42:27 AM EDT

Caption: Another Mexican Army unit setting up a "gypsy" camp feet south of the border. The Mexican Army units observed and reported by ABP do not appear to be just "patrolling" the border. They appear to be doing work involving something on or under the ground.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]
forward deployed weapons cache
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:59:05 AM EDT
[#3]
There was a special on CNN about this.

Yes, they have confirmed findings of tunnels in CA by which drugs, slaves, weapons, etc. have been moving.

Scary shit.  I don't think the Mexican Army was to blame, however.  This could be something new.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I agree
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/AIR_MQ-1_Predator_Firing_Hellfire.jpg' target='_new'>www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/AIR_MQ-1_Predator_Firing_Hellfire.jpg

I agree

Too much evidence left with this to point it back at the US. Now if you use one of these you have little to no evidence to come back at us with.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/AIR_MQ-1_Predator_Firing_Hellfire.jpg' target='_new'>www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/AIR_MQ-1_Predator_Firing_Hellfire.jpg</a>

I agree

Too much evidence left with this to point it back at the US. Now if you use one of these you have little to no evidence to come back at us with.

www.lincoln.ne.gov/cnty/sheriff/pic/sniper.jpg

I say let them know who did it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Those aren't Mexican government vehicles and men, those are outlaw drug dealers posing as Mexican military to fool the U.S. government.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#8]
The next thing you will hear is that the Mexican's are using North Korean tunnel digging advisors!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#9]
from the border south is where that nuke needs to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top