User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/29/2006 5:35:02 AM EDT

www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/3/26/221245.shtml

Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:10 p.m. EST
Alec Baldwin v. Sean Hannity in Radio Donnybrook

Hollywood liberal Alec Baldwin stormed out of an in-studio radio interview Sunday night after he was confronted on the phone by radio hosts Sean Hannity and Mark Levin.

Baldwin was 30 minutes into a planned two-hour-plus sitdown with WABC Radio's Brian Whitman when Hannity called in.

The fireworks commenced almost immediately.

HANNITY: Alec, I wanted to give you an official WABC welcome considering you were supposed to come on my program last week and you didn't show up. What happened?

BALDWIN: No, I wasn't supposed to come on your program, Sean Hannity.

HANNITY: No, actually you were supposed to come on the program because a deal was made with your agent that if you were going to come on with Brian, first you'd come on with me.

BALDWIN: I wouldn't dream of coming on your program, Sean Hannity. I'm here with Brian. I'm here with a really talented broadcaster.

HANNITY: [Crosstalk] that you are, you don't tell the truth.

BALDWIN: Why would I want to come on the show with a no-talent, former construction worker hack like you?

HANNITY: Are you the guy that said of our vice president, while we're at war, while we're leading troops in harm's way - are you the reckless, third-rate Hollywood actor who said that Dick Cheney is a terrorist? Are you the guy . . .

BALDWIN: Yes I am.

HANNITY: ... who said to stone Henry Hyde to death? Are you the guy who said our president is a CIA mass murderer? I wanted you to come on the program and defend that, you gutless coward.

BALDWIN: At first I thought this was a joke. But you can hear all the acid venom spewing hatred. It is Sean Hannity. [END EXCERPT]

The exchange got even hotter when Mark Levin joined in.

LEVIN: We've only just begun - are you 40 or 50 pounds overweight now?

WHITMAN: Oh, C'mon now . . . .

HANNITY: Once and for all you need to be challenged. You want to call our vice president a terrorist - fine. You want to talk about stoning people to death, say it on my program. If you want to be irresponsible and call our president a mass murderer while he's at war leading troops in harm's way ...

BALDWIN: And what are you gonna do about it, Sean Hannity?

HANNITY: You don't have the courage to answer questions.

BALDWIN: And what are you gonna do? And what are you going to do about it, Sean Hannity. If I come on your program, what are you going to do?

LEVIN: He's going to show that you have a two digit IQ - that's what he's gonna do.

BALWIN: What are you going to do?

LEVIN: I just told you - you've got a two digit IQ.

BALDWIN: And who's that - who's your little cabin boy there with you.

LEVIN: I'm not a cabin boy, butt-boy.

BALDWIN: What are you doing there, cabin boy? ... I now dub you Sean Hannity's cabin boy.

LEVIN: And you know what you are? You're "Brokeback" Alec. [END EXCERPT]

The confrontation continued to spiral out of control, with Whitman intermittently trying to make peace and Baldwin repeatedly urging him to move on to other callers.

BALDWIN: Listen, Sean - you incredibly ignorant boob from Long Island ...

HANNITY: Oh, ouch, Alec.

BALDWIN: No, no, no, you've spoken, let me talk, Sean. Cause you've been spewing your ...

HANNITY: You're a third-rate Hollywood egomaniac.

BALDWIN: You're a no-talent, ignorant fool from Long Island. You should go back to building houses in Hempstead.

LEVIN: Why was your [former] wife [Kim Basinger] so pissed off at you, anyway?

WHITMAN: Now, c'mon guys.

BALDWIN: OK. We're done. [Gets up and leaves the studio]

WHITMAN: Come back. Come back. Alec? They're gone. Alec? Alec has walked out of the studio. Alec, please come back.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:38:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:39:58 AM EDT
[#2]

ETA:  I swear, the whole thing sounds like a verbal "wrasslin' match"!!

Baldwin is a pussy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:40:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't Alec supposed to leave the country after the last election.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:42:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard a short clip of this Monday.  

Baldwin kept picking names off the caller screen.  "Let's talk to Mike.  Please let's talk to Mike...."  He was begging to get some softball conversation, not be questioned on his communist beliefs.

Alec Baldwin
President, Film Actors Guild
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:42:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:43:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:47:22 AM EDT
[#7]
LOSER!

"Butt Boy"

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:56:25 AM EDT
[#8]

BALDWIN: Why would I want to come on the show with a no-talent, former construction worker hack like you?

Elitist snob.

Those construction workers built your home, you prick
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:02:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Baldwin....uh let's see....what the hell does he do for a living?  Oh ya, he pretends.

What a small man.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:02:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Wish I'd have heard it on the radio.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:03:56 AM EDT
[#12]
It makes it really heard to watch one my favorite movies... The Hunt for Red October.

Just Damn.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:06:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Elitist snob.

Yup, asshole probably never worked a real day in his life.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:08:15 AM EDT
[#14]

LEVIN:--- Why was your [former] wife [Kim Basinger] so pissed off at you, anyway?

WHITMAN:--- Now, c'mon guys.

BALDWIN:--- OK. We're done. [Gets up and leaves the studio]

WHITMAN:--- Come back. Come back. Alec? They're gone. Alec? Alec has walked out of the studio. Alec, please come back.

That's a great big fat OUCH...!

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:08:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Wasn't Alec supposed to leave the country after the last election.

I think it was the one before that.  He's 0-2 for keeping his promises.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Notice Baldwin tries to slam Hannity for being from Long Island?   Baldwin is from Long Island too!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:09:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:09:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Too bad we had to miss that
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#19]
FAG
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:18:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

THIS is the key.

With this one sentence we learn SOOOO much about Alec Baldwin, and indeed all liberals. Hannity is just a "construction worker hack" who obviously shouldn't have the microphone because he disagrees with Alec.

Baldwin, it should be noted, didn't get his bachelor's degree until 1993. And even then, it was in "drama" which qualifies him to speak out on national issues, how??

And before making it as an actor, Baldwin worked as a waiter, salesman, and a bunch of other "hack" jobs. So why does Baldwin deserve the microphone any more than Hannity? Talent? Hardly. Someone watch "The Shadow" and tell me that Alec Baldwin has talent. Because Hannity disagrees with Alec, Hannity becomes a lower class "hack" despite the fact that Baldwin worked lower class jobs too.

And in the interview we can see why Alec Baldwin had to attend anger management classes....

So we see the typical liberal in action here: A narcissist who resorts to insults and personal attacks rather than discussing issues. They hold contempt and hatred for anyone who disagrees with them, and genuinely believe themselves to be higher beings than the rest of us.

In a word, they are IDIOTS.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:20:19 AM EDT
[#21]
So, does Butt Boy still have a website? I seem to remember a while back that he closed it down because he there were too many unsupportive comments. There MUST be a Butt Boy fan site out there... (going to do a quick search right now)

ETA: Here's one:

http://www.the-movie-times.com/thrsdir/actors/reviews/actorboards.mv?abaldwin+view

Here's another... it hasn't been used in a couple of years, but they don't seem to edit anything out, either:

http://www.alec-baldwin.com/read_ab.html

This one is newer; only a few posts:

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/articles.php?boardId=535373&articleId=197&func=6&channel=Celebrities&filterRead=false&filterHidden=true&filterUnhidden=false
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:22:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Yes...  Yes I am an IDIOT !

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:25:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:30:29 AM EDT
[#24]
I often listen to Hannity on my drive home from work.
I was listening on Friday when the broadcast was aired.
It was pretty brutal.

Interestingly, Levin pointed out that not all the Baldwin brothers share the same political philosophy as Alec.  I wasn't aware of that.  I guess it's a little bit reassuring to know that maybe the entire fam isn't a rabid lunatic like Alec.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I was listening on Friday when the braodcast was aired.
It was pretty brutal.

Interestingly, Levin pointed out that not all the Baldwin brothers share the same political philosophy as Alec.  I wasn't aware of that.  I guess it's a little bit reassuring to know that maybe the entire fam isn't a rabid lunatic like Alec.

Billy Baldwin is a Christian now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Notice Baldwin tries to slam Hannity for being from Long Island?   Baldwin is from Long Island too!!!

Yeah, that's weird.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:52:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Alec Baldwin: We are here to usher in a new era without violence. By following the rules of the Film Actors Guild, the world can become a better place ...that handles dangerous people with talk, and reasoning. That... is the FAG way. One day you will all look at the world us actors created and say, "Wow, good goin', FAG. You really made the world a better place, didn't ya, FAG?"  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:55:59 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was listening on Friday when the braodcast was aired.
It was pretty brutal.

Billy Baldwin is a Christian now.

So?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Elitist snob.

Yep, and construction workers might have to come back and work on his house again someday.
Way to go, Alec.  You've just pissed off an entire group of folks whose skills you need far more than they need yours.

Go fuck yourself, Baldwin.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:02:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Man thats sweet!  I hate that SOB

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:03:27 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
So?

So, Coolio mentioned that not all the Baldwins were libtard idiots, and I specified that Billy Baldwin isn't.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:07:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So?

So, Coolio mentioned that not all the Baldwins were libtard idiots, and I specified that Billy Baldwin isn't.

I t hink he may mean how does his being a Christian relate to his not being an idiot liberal.  There are plenty of liberals who are also Christians.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:09:15 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I t hink he may mean how does his being a Christian relate to his not being an idiot liberal.  There are plenty of liberals who are also Christians.

To my knowledge, Billy Baldwin has not imitated the moonbat ways of his older brother since he got saved.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:12:11 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So?

Some people just need to fit it in anywhere they can, even when it isn't relevant.

Just like gays are so fucking determined to make a point of their sexuality instead of just shutting up about it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#35]

Now I'm 100% convinced - they're ALL a bunch of 12 year old idiots.

Damned shame our country has degenerated to the point that ANY of these dipshits can draw an audience.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Some people just need to fit it in anywhere they can, even when it isn't relevant.

Just like gays are so fucking determined to make a point of their sexuality instead of just shutting up about it.

I got the Baldwin brother's first name incorrect: Stephen Baldwin is the Christian.

And he supported Bush, decries the decline of our culture, etc.

Meaning he isn't a libbie moonbat like his older brother.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:19:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So?

Yeah, I thought your point was valid, JW, from the standpoint that Alec is (I take it) a hard core Secular Humanist?  (I'm not necessarily meaning to be critical of the entire philosophical view of Secular Humanism in every instance).

I thought that Levin mentioned Steven Baldwin.  Is that his name?  Apparently his political views are much more conservative.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I thought that Levin mentioned Steven Baldwin.  Is that his name?  Apparently his political views are much more conservative.

That's the one. I keep getting those Baldwins confused. Stephen is the Christian who supported Bush. Alec is a libtard, and William seems to be as liberal as Alec, but far less annoying about it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well seriously...it's like a white supremacist blurting, "HE'S WHITE!" every time someone does something somewhat admirable or noteworthy and they happen to be white.
Or like in my first example, the fag that just has to let everyone know.  Or point out what entertainers are gay as if liking a certain song is going to change someone's view of homosexuality.

It just get old and I doubt many people really care except maybe in the religion forum.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Well seriously...it's like a white supremacist blurting, "HE'S WHITE!" every time someone does something somewhat admirable or noteworthy and they happen to be white.
Or like in my first example, the fag that just has to let everyone know.  Or point out what entertainers are gay as if liking a certain song is going to change someone's view of homosexuality.

It just get old and I doubt many people really care except maybe in the religion forum.

Oh for pete's sake.....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#41]
I enjoy Hannity's commentary.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#42]
All of you guys need to lay off of Mr. Pete Schweaty.

thetravisty.com/Saturday_Night_Live/wmv/Schweaty_Balls_(Alec_Baldwin).htm
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:45:44 AM EDT
[#43]
tagariffic and

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:05:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Fuck thay Fucker!!!!!  Hannity is great.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got the Baldwin brother's first name incorrect: Stephen Baldwin is the Christian.

And he supported Bush, decries the decline of our culture, etc.

Meaning he isn't a libbie moonbat like his older brother.

I saw Daniel Baldwin on celebrity poker and he was reved up on something, I thought it was coke so I googled his name and he was arrested a few years ago for

www.slate.com/id/1089/

"In February, Daniel Baldwin--the second-oldest and least well-known of the four Baldwin brothers--overdosed on crack and was arrested in New York's Plaza Hotel. Before getting hauled off by police, he ran naked through the hotel's halls screaming, "Baldwin!"
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Libtard pussy!

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:12:21 AM EDT
[#47]
LOL I hate Alec Baldwin
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:10:28 AM EDT
[#48]
I would pay 50 hard-earned dollars just to have one swing at Alec Baldwin's big head with a good ole' fashioned aluminum Easton ball bat. Yeah, I like him that much.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I was listening on Friday when the broadcast was aired.
It was pretty brutal.

IIRC the younger Baldwin is into shooting, mentioned that he had taken extensive training courses.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh for pete's sake.....

Don't worry, JW777, some folks here have the real issues.  You wouldn't see so many reaction formations at the mention of Jesus or Christianity if there wasn't something to it, would you?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top