Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 8:23:55 PM EDT
My stepdaughters were in Stephenville Tx visiting relatives this last weekend when they had a horrible accident. One is too young and goofy to know how lucky she was, The other was life flighted to Harris Med center in Fort worth with severe head injuries, seven skull fractures. She is holding on strong and making some progress so if it isn't against the rules of the forum, please send out a prayer for Erica and Steph, my wonderful wife is there while I am here with the other children.  Thank You and Keep The Faith my Friends.....

Alan
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:25:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Done !

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:26:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Prayers inbound.  God be with you, sir.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Done.  Keep the faith.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:13:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you.......  She became concious enough to say "holy shit my head hurts" . Those were the sweetest words I think I have ever heard.  She now recognizes the fact that she was in an accident, her sister was with her and she is surrounded by family and friends.  I don't think she will ever take the 7 seconds to put on a seat belt for granted again.  Apparently there are no open wounds on the head, which leads me to believe she was thrown from the vehicle and the windshield did the crushingas the car rolled.  As severe as the injuries are we have been assured by the neurosurgeon that thare are no direct pathways for infection to reach the brain and the multitude of skull fractures allowed the brain to swell freely without shutting down organs or function. Only time will tell what the long term results of this will be but my family sends out a heartfelt thank you to those that included us in their prayers.  Thank you for your time, consideration and support.

Alan
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Done
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:03:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Done.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:47:44 PM EDT
[#8]
will do, God bless!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Prayers sent my friend.

And thanks for the update. But do keep us posted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top