Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 7:29:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
9mm works better.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hope this isn't a dupe, did a search and couldn't find anything.

No but I ran into this last year..
hurt like hell too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Bullet in the brainpan stops rape in an instant, and "I've got a gun" usually stops it before that
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#4]
“If a victim is wearing such a device it may enrage the attacker further and possibly result in more harm being caused,” said Sam Waterhouse, advocacy coordinator for Rape Crisis.

Yes, just lie there and take it.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#5]

But the ¡Èrapex¡É has raised fears amongst anti-rape activists that it could escalate violence against women.

¡ÈIf a victim is wearing such a device it may enrage the attacker further and possibly result in more harm being caused,¡É said Sam Waterhouse, advocacy coordinator for Rape Crisis.

Sometimes I wonder if these "anti-rape activists"  really want the rapes to stop or not. The scream vengance on the perpetrators, yet seek to deny woment the ability to stop the rapes from happening in the first place
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Any pictures?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]
You can get a hooker in africa for $2. $3 if you dont have a condom. The spread of aids isnt so rampent because of rape.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#10]

“If a victim is wearing such a device it may enrage the attacker further and possibly result in more harm being caused,” said Sam Waterhouse, advocacy coordinator for Rape Crisis.

I'm pretty sure if he's got METAL GODDAMN HOOKS in his willy, he's gonna be doing other things than being "enraged".
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I think I saw this before. here
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#12]
This sounds like it will get more women killed than anything.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This sounds like it will get more women killed than anything.  

Yep
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Should cut it off.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I think I saw this before. here

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Any pictures?  

I've seen pictures of it.  Picture the boobytrap with the hole with downward pointing spikes in it.  Your leg falls through and when you pull your leg out the spikes dig in.  The harder you pull, the deeper you embed the spikes.

Same principle, just fits inside the woman.  When he pulls out he embeds the spikes in his.... third leg.  The whole device then comes out of the woman, but remaining afixed to him by way of the spikes.  

Should work well, and definatly a fitting result, but I agree that a 9mm works better - and a .45 even better than that!  

-K
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Bad idea.  Rapist tears this thing out and hurts the woman even more.  

Shot em in the head.  It's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone think this might give the woman an oppertunity to escape or fight back?  Just putting a gun in someone's hand isn't always the realistic answer
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You can get a hooker in africa for $2. $3 if you dont have a condom. The spread of aids isnt so rampent because of rape.

It is when folklore says fucking a virgin will cure aids.  So there's a lot of rape of 12 year old and YOUNGER girls.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Bad idea.  Rapist tears this thing out and hurts the woman even more.  

Shot em in the head.  It's the only way to be sure.

I thought the only way to be sure was to nuke them from orbit
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is when folklore says fucking a virgin will cure aids.  So there's a lot of rape of 12 year old and YOUNGER girls.

I cant understand 3rd world shit holes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#22]
My wife's RAPEX...

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It also reduces the chances of a woman falling pregnant or contracting AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases from the attacker by acting in the same way as a female condom.

Bloodborne Pathogens?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#24]
I work in a hospital, and going through the female clinics, they have this cool new birth control product.  It's like the Listerine film breath freshener, except it's spermicide, and you put it in the hoo-haa.

Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:36:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I work in a hospital, and going through the female clinics, they have this cool new birth control product.  It's like the Listerine film breath freshener, except it's spermicide, and you put it in the hoo-haa.

Sounds good to me.

MAn, it would suck to get the two confused.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#26]
The assholes probably won't be able to afford kevlar condoms....

I do believe there will be some women beaten badly or worse,,,
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:43:16 AM EDT
[#27]
I dunno about you, but if I got something stuck to my dong that had metal barbs that required surgery to be removed, I dunno just how far I'd escilate................but it'd be pretty damn far.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:45:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
9mm works better.

No kidding!  If they really wanted to empower women.  Give them Glocks to carry.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:07:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:11:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Ol' Sam doesn't know much about human nature. A man that loses his eye will lose his will to fight right along with it. A bunch of sudden piercing pains tearing into a fellow's John Thomas will elicit an immediate urge to withdraw, both vaginally and from the area. There are certain things that tell a guy to retreat, and that is one of them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:47:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Sounds good to me.

Something like it has been around since the late 80's.   Still, I  would use a condom.  Leaving birth control up to the woman is for guys who want to be a daddy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:57:25 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
....Police statistics show more than 50,000 rapes are reported every year, while experts say the real figure could be four times that as they say most rapes of acquaintances or children are never reported.

South Africa has more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country, with one in nine of its 45 million population infected.

More tales of the African success story. I sware, that ENTIRE continent could not possibly devour itself faster or more grotesquely than it does already.

Can anyone recall, anything, anytime, being reported from ANYWHERE in Africa that was: good news, some sort of accomplishment, some sort of contribution to the planet in ANY form, something positive of any sort of consequence at all?

You could go back 500 years and it all would only fill a pamphlet.

I say hands off Africa. Let them straighten their own shit out, or die trying....more likely not trying.

50,000+ rapes a year? In ONE country in Africa? Can you imagine the total on the entire continent? And somehow the rest of the planet needs to solve their AIDS crisis? I don't fuckin' think so.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top