BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 6:30:06 PM EDT
What are some questions i could ask.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you ever fired a gun?

Why not, are you some kind of a fucking pussy?

How many guns do you own?

Why in the fuck don't you own more guns?

Do you really think that the police all those miles away are going to save your dumbass from the killer standing in your bedroom?

I'll think up a few more later.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#2]
here is what I got so far.

Would you do anything to protect yourself or your family if you knew you might be harmed?

Should law abiding citizens be allowed to own firearms?

Should firearms be more restricted than they are today?

Should law abiding citizens be allowed to protect themselves with the same type of equipment that law enforcement agents use?

Should the assault weapon ban be put back into place?

Should law abiding citizens be allowed to have a permit to conceal a handgun?

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:12:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I would turn it around.

Should you be punished for defending yourself or saving the life of a family member?

Should you be required by law to comply with the demands of a recently paroled mugger or rapist?

etc
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would turn it around.

Should you be punished for defending yourself or saving the life of a family member?

Should you be required by law to comply with the demands of a recently paroled mugger or rapist?

etc

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top