Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 5:10:43 PM EDT
isn't it amazing how some people can pull off cheating for so long and get away with it, I just dont get how people can ever get over finding out their significant other has cheated.

Just the thought of my GF cheating makes me sick, if I was married I couldn't amagine how shitty it would be to find out my wife was banging/sucking some other dude.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#1]
If i found out my wive cheated on me id pack my shit, take the kids and leave.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah you pretty much have to
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:23:37 PM EDT
[#3]
People who will lie to you will cheat on you and steal from you.

Add that to the Wisdom of the Ages.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
People who will lie to you will cheat on you and steal from you.

Add that to the Wisdom of the Ages.

+100
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't get people that take cheaters back.Once they can get past betraying you for the 1st time it's always easier the 2nd time.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Speaking of this happening, what ever happened to the one member who found out about his wife doing this? He up and moved his kids back home and the board was very generous to his family at Christmas. Brings a smile to my face when I read something like this. I remember his name was Rusty, but don't remember his board name. Muddawggin? Anyone know how he's doing, haven't seen him in awhile.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a lady (and I use that term loosely) at work who is balancing 3 guys at the plant, and all at the same time. 2 of the three are married. She is recently seperated. 1 of the guys has been with her for a better part of 8 years. He is one of the married ones too. And, the kicker is, is that you would never guess it by talking to her.

We have the intercepted emails to prove it. Some pretty, uhmmm, graphic. It kind of makes you see people in a different light. Especially when they do not know what you know about them. Needless to say, this will be her last week.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Some people suck. (and not in a good way)

It hurts a lot to be cheated on. BTDT I threw him out and never looked back.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#9]
It does hurt a lot, amazingly so. Happened to me right before we were going to get married. 6 months later it still hurts like hell. but you have to go on, sucess is the best revenge.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:30:56 PM EDT
[#10]
The thing that kills me is when a (married) guy has a thing going with a (married) woman, and they both leave their respective spouses and marry each other.  
Ummmm.... You just married a cheater.  And they are going to be faithful to YOU ? h.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top