Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 3:30:41 PM EDT
People around here routinely brag about shooting a thousand rounds in one weekend. Now when I look in the EE section i never see " about 6-7 thousands thru it".  I have at least 3000 rounds thru mine but because I always keep it clean it doesn't look like it.
Not trying to be a smartass but come on.
Could you tell the diffrence between 600 or 6000 down the pipe?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#1]
if the gun is properly maintained, probably not.  i have around 5k and there isnt too much wear on the inside.  all the steel parts still look brand new.  some of the adonizing has come off of the aluminum areas where they are constantly contacted (like under the charging handle and inside the mag well) but other than that, it still looks brand new.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top