Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 11:52:30 AM EDT
And I'm going to let those A-holes know just how much it pisses me off that they are actually planning to legalize 12 million illegals from below the border.  When in the hell are we 'bend over and grab the ankles taxpayers going to get a fucking break?

What in the GD hell are they thinking?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]
The congressmen know what they're doing.  It is best not to question their actions.  They always work in the best intrests of our nation, and we should praise them for doing what is best for us even though we think they are making a big mistake.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
And I'm going to let those A-holes know just how much it pisses me off that they are actually planning to legalize 12 million illegals from below the border.  When in the hell are we 'bend over and grab the ankles taxpayers going to get a fucking break?

Don’t call them illegal immigrants! They are displaced Democrat party members.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:33:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BINGO!  A fresh voter supply for the failing Democratic party.
It got through the Senate Judiciary committee only because of 8 libtards and 4 dumbass GOP's, but that doesn't mean it'll get through either congress or the senate.  There's still time and still plenty of people who don't want it to pass through.

Write until your hands fall off!  Call too!  I am!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So then why doesn't Bush shut the borders?
Face it - all politicians are fucking us in the ass not just the ones with the (D) after their names.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top