Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 9:29:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude I live near Bubba...hell I did PC work for him back when he was on 933flz... used to listen to him all the time until the whole pig incident, which I thought was a bit extreme... castrating a live pig on the air in the parking lot of clearchannel on gandy...

Ned is funny as hell, that's his comedy partner... the shy dude i forget his name... he tried to play off like Ned was a real person for so long, they made tapes of both of them talking at the same time to fool people...

hah

- rem

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#2]
He was here in Tampa before he got spanked by the FCC.  I thought he sucked.  But then again, I OD'd on Stern back in the 80s when Philly was the 2nd market he hit.  Bubba always struck me as Stern circa 1988.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#3]
He's funny as hell, love hearing him rip the sheeple that called him to complain. Wish he was still on the radio down here. I will have to get Satellite sooner or later
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't personally like Bubba / Todd , as he tried too hard to imitate Stern, and I ABSOLUTELY HATE STERN, but I did love the cast the Bubba show had, as his comedy guy and skits were unreal - they were that good. They did a lot of funny stuff and his beefs with the local sherrif, the congressman (forgot his name - the guy who he helped get elected then who dissed him) and various media people were a lot of fun to hear play out on the air.

- rem
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#5]
go check his website out if you haven't already.

some nice pics
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#6]
After I moved from Tampa a buddy would send me CD's of Bubba and Ned.

[Ned]  Its Schnittt, dammit.  S-C-H-N-I-T-T...-T.  Yeah triple-T. [/Ned]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Bubba is Sterns bitch
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Who??
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 on Sterns Bitch.

My boy's Opie&Anthony didn't kiss the ring of Satin to get a job.

Bubba showed his ass when he dropped to his knee's to suck a job out that "Over paid,and long in the tooth". ASS*OLE.

Nothig like 4 day a week Howie.. But with 1/2 a Billion,Whey not give his listers sub pare radio.(His words)

And X-M's doing fine.

Siruis sucks!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#10]
bubba is just another radio wannabe who desperatly wants to be howard stern, but fails to do so.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck that fat fucking sack of shit right in the fucking eyeball with a two by four after gang raping his inflated asshole with a dead horses cock .
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Fuck that fat fucking sack of shit right in the fucking eyeball with a two by four after gang raping his inflated asshole with a dead horses cock .

wow.... just.... wow

IBTB
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Is that good?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that good?

You are right . That is too good for him .
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Bubba hated Stern when he was on regular radio.  Now he's holding his beer.  

I got tired of Bubba's crap real quick.  Some of the people working for him were funny.  I know a girl that was on  his show twice.  She is HOT.    

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top