Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 7:01:36 AM EDT
because these 2 are the poster child for it.  

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006140191,00.html

Teen girl berserk in court

By JAMIE PYATT

CHAV thug Leanne Black hurls eggs at newsmen yesterday — before going berserk in a courtroom.

The obnoxious 14-year-old, who became Britain’s youngest drink-driver when she was 12, was hauled before magistrates for being boozed-up at the wheel AGAIN.

The schoolgirl, wearing a white tracksuit, Burberry-style scarf and lots of fake bling, arrived armed with a box of eggs. She threw some at reporters, then pelted a TV crew as a man accompanying her punched a photographer in the face.

In court later Black — branded a “vicious little cow” by neighbours — screamed when she was told she would be locked up. She leaped from the dock, then:

PUNCHED prosecutor Lesley Gilmore in the back.

THREW a two-litre jug of water over the magistrates and their clerk.

KICKED furniture over as she sprinted around cowering probation officers.

SWEPT anything she could get her hands on from desks, and

YELLED abuse at the shocked JPs and court staff as she was finally grabbed and dragged off.

Black’s mother Nora was just as foul. She flashed her bum at photographers outside the court, shouting: “Go on, then, film this.”

And she said of her diabolical daughter: “I’m proud of her.”

Black, whose face must be obscured in pictures for legal reasons, has been repeatedly hauled up for burglary, criminal damage and breaching a curfew.

And she was put in a young offenders’ institute for four months last year for causing alarm, harassment and distress.

Yesterday the youth court in Newbury, Berks, heard how the teenager swigged cans of beer at a pal’s house before driving off in her dad Maurice’s Vauxhall Corsa.

Her parents called police when they realised she was missing.

Cops found the girl at Newbury’s YMCA, where her sister Lilly lived, and collared her. Mrs Gilmore said: “Her response to arrest is concerning. She told the officer, “What the f*** do you lot want, for f***’s sake?” She told the officer to “f*** off”.

A breath test showed she was well above the drink-drive limit.

The JPs heard how Black did exactly the same 14 months before. Then, she was banned from the road for two years — a technicality as she cannot drive legally until she is 17 — and put under a supervision order. The order was breached by the second drink-drive offence.

Before her outburst Black, of Thatcham, Berks, admitted taking a vehicle without consent, drink-driving and being uninsured. She even apologised for her behaviour, saying: “I know what I’ve done to my dad and stuff.” But then she lost it.

She was taken to cells and the court was cleared before she was brought back in handcuffs, flanked by two security guards and watched by a cop.

Presiding magistrate Margaret Bates read out Black’s full sentence — four months in a secure training unit followed by another four months under supervision in the community.

She was also given another technical three-year driving ban. Any such ban comes into force immediately and cannot be “held over” until a youth reaches the legal driving age of 17.

No mention was made of Black’s explosion. But Mrs Bates told her she was being put away because she is “a persistent young offender”. Afterwards Mrs Gilmore said she would decide later whether to press charges against the girl.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:08:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#2]
ever see "Snatch?"

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Let me get this straight, the answer to stopping a girl from driving drunk, who is not allowed to drive for another three years anyway, is to ban her from driving for three years?

Brilliant!!!

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Fucking pikeys.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:16:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like she and her mother needed spankings when they were children. Wait! They ARE children! Who wants to volunteer to spank them?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ever see "Snatch?"

+1.  They'd be called 'Caravan trash' over there, since thats what they call a trailer.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:20:27 AM EDT
[#7]
They're just called "chavs."
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#8]
They're the progeny of the last generation of welfare leeches, aka 16 y/o girls who get pregnant in order to get a council flat and income support, but who are pitifully inequipped to parent the resultant offspring.

Over there, it's almost a career choice.

edit for typo
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:43:08 AM EDT
[#9]
They are called Caravans in the isles
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:51:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Reading that gave me a fresh appreciation for my two excellent, well-behaved daughters.

Kids will achieve the lowest standards parents enforce upon them.  When you look at this girl you can see a reflection of her "mother."
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Trailer Trash sometimes/used to equate to "council house dwellers"

now known as "housing assosiation"

pikeys without the trailers basicaly....

Taffy
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:03:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Trailer trash as in live in a trailer (caravan) ?
Not really. The only people who do that are gypsies, they are a special sort of scum, you wouldn't call them trailer trash.

The real trash live in council housing -- the nearest in the US are "projects" -- but those are really not the same thing. Council houses are housing built by the local council and rented out at generally very fair prices. There are many good people live in council housing. The biggest problem is that "the system" ensures that people who really don't deserve this sort of housing tend to get it. Often leaving much more deserving cases waiting on long lists for their chance to get their own house.

The system has been even more strained by people now being allowed to buy their council house. So you get a mixture of decent people who have lived maybe 20+ years in the same house, who have kept it in good condition, in fact looked after it as though it were their own, and others who abuse the system to get housing, then abuse the house "because when it gets too bad the council will come along and fix it up and re-decorate".

I remember a new estate being built, it was low-rise appartments (the lesson having been learned about high-rise). They were very nice appartments, well built and tastefully decorated. With the job I was doing at the time (TV repair) I got to see the places as people moved in, and angain from time to time later. I saw West Indian (Black) families move in and make their homes places I would be proud to live in, I saw Indian (West Indian in US terms) families move in and do like wise, and I saw English families move in and set up really nice homes. The I saw what in the US would be called "white trash" families move in and systematically destroy the place. They started by destroying the interior of the appartments in various ways, then moved to the outside, urinating in the corridors and elevators, writing graffiti, piling trash outside their appartments etc. etc.

Within 10 years every self-respecting family was desperate to get out. The place was a cess-pit, with isolated islands of desperate people who managed to keep their little world clean and respectable sitting in a sea of filth and destruction.

Of course, the problems were blamed on the architecture, on the council services, on everything except the scum actually responsible. When it was eventually decided to clean the place out and start again, it was, of course, the scum who were moved first because their living conditions were so appaling!

So, yes, England has "trailer trash", they just don't live in trailers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top