Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 6:15:47 AM EDT
Here's the letter I just sent to my Congressman, Senator, and the local paper:

It is outrageous that people who are in violation of the laws of our country are staging mass protests in our streets against enforcement of the laws they are breaking.

If our nation, the President, Congress, and subordinate agencies, lack the courage to take decisive action in response to these protests, these illegal immigrants will be further emboldened.  

The only thing that would be more outrageous than the illegals publicly protesting is our government acquiescing to their demands.  It is appalling to think that non-citizen criminals might influence our national policy and flaunt our laws with impunity.

As Margaret Thatcher advised President George H.W. Bush, “This is no time to go wobbly.”  We need leaders who have the mettle to do what is necessary and enforce our laws.

Most American citizens, myself included, are descendants of immigrants.  These illegal immigrants are a collective slap in the face to all of the honorable immigrants who have come here in accordance with our laws and gone through the naturalization process.

This problem has gone unchecked for too long.  We are watching the reconquista of Aztlan while our government impotently wrings its hands and worries about political correctness.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:09:54 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Here's the letter I just sent to my Congressman, Senator, and the local paper:

It is outrageous that people who are in violation of the laws of our country are staging mass protests in our streets against enforcement of the laws they are breaking.

If our nation, the President, Congress, and subordinate agencies, lack the courage to take decisive action in response to these protests, these illegal immigrants will be further emboldened.  

The only thing that would be more outrageous than the illegals publicly protesting is our government acquiescing to their demands.  It is appalling to think that non-citizen criminals might influence our national policy and flaunt our laws with impunity.

As Margaret Thatcher advised President George H.W. Bush, “This is no time to go wobbly.”  We need leaders who have the mettle to do what is necessary and enforce our laws.

Most American citizens, myself included, are descendants of immigrants.  These illegal immigrants are a collective slap in the face to all of the honorable immigrants who have come here in accordance with our laws and gone through the naturalization process.
This problem has gone unchecked for too long.  We are watching the reconquista of Aztlan while our government impotently wrings its hands and worries about political correctness.

+1,000,000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top