Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 6:29:11 PM EDT
I'm looking to move to differnt state with a progun/propersonal freedom type goverment at state and local levels. Taxes are important too as I plan to purchase a few acres for a shooting range and livestock. Where would you suggest and why.
Thanks, Chris
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
KY, TN, and IN all have good gun laws and moderately priced acreage as well.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Missouri is good, if you stay away from St. Louis and Kansas City, and it's close by. I'm always happy to see people move out of IL or CA.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Chris before you buy any place, may I suggest touring parts of the country your thinking about. If northern New Mexico is on your list, vist the Whittington Center  near Raton.  The southern part of New Mexico is dry, that's why the Spanished established  their base in Sante Fe, in the moutains.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Missouri is good, if you stay away from St. Louis and Kansas City, and it's close by. I'm always happy to see people move out of IL or CA.

Happy to see people move out of Il or CA! HAHAHA! Good one. I always enjoyed my trips to MO and KY. Thanks JVM for the NM info ,I'll check the Raton info.

I'm open to just about anywhere in the U.S.A.
Thanks for the reply's guy's.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#5]
stay away from FL

(we're getting too crowded as it is)
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Stay away from Michigan. We have the worst economy, gun laws are strict, jobless rate is highest in country, and we have too many liberals here (detroit and Ann Arbor/ Oakland County...)

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
stay away from FL

+1 for Texas...have you considered northern Northwest Territories?  Mounties don't care about guns that far North....or so I hear...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
stay away from FL

+1 for Texas...have you considered northern Northwest Territories?  Mounties don't care about guns that far North....or so I hear...

Que?

We need MORE pro gun guys in Texas to counter balance the smelly hippies influxing from Cali and Yankee land.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top