Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 2:40:48 PM EDT
I came home today to see my upper I had worked on from Adco firearms and UPS is not coming today. I checked the status online. The tracking said out for delivery then later in the day it say package was left in the building. YEA RIGHT. I bet $1,000,000,000 on it that someone there saw a gun company name on the shipping label and wanted to check it out. We had a box one day show up at a store and the box was ripped open, it was light box and small about 1 lb.  It was coming from are jewelery shop . In the box was some waxes for casting some rings and a diamond worth about $2,000. Funny they found the stuff in the garbage near the loading lines for the trucks. The thief saw the wax and not the diamond in the paper wrapped up. DAMN theives. Had to get it of my chest so this is the best place to do it. GOD I hope my upper is ok. I really miss it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Well it came in today, the incap of my tube was broke off. Upper is ok one lil scratch on the FH. UPS sucks these days.  They need cameras watching there employees. And I did tell them about the past crap too. OK I feel better . OUT. Tuna
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top