Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2001 4:05:27 PM EDT
Whenever I saw the inexpensive Sentry safes in the catalogs, I dismissed them as being too cheap.

However, I just saw and bought one.  While it is not as large and as heavy as the big ones, once screwed down, I defy anyone but a master theif to break in to it.

Wallmart has two models, one at $300 and one at $360.  Much better value than the $1200 dollar ones which I went without because I could not afford
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#2]
It is not firelined, but I am concerned about keeping my guns about of the hands of criminals.  Insurance will replace them if they burn.

I was told of a fire that happened in a firelined safe.. the fire traveled up the cord of the goldenrod right to the carpeting and burnt the contents.

A non fireproof is better than no safe at all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top