Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2001 3:58:05 PM EDT
I am currently using I.E. and I might be switching to MSN for my ISP. They offer a updated browser called MSN explorer. Does anyone have any experience with it ??
Things are working well using I.E. and I dont want to screw up the works, but if its better...
Any thoughts ???
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell us exactly what you mean by I.E. ......
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I.E. = microsoft internet explorer (version 5.0)
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]
O K...well, as far as I know...(not much)...microsoft I.E. and MSN...share the same interface....I have acess to a number at work.... they like netscape....which sucks most of the time....honestly, msn worked pretty good for me there, still use it occasionally for some projects.....had aol...came free with gateway....got away from that downright quick.....right now...att worldnet....(because of benefit discounts) and honestly it works good.....be aware...att works through msn....however, it contains some of it`s own networking capabilities, so it does work very well most of the time.....my experience, for what it`s worth......[:)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
P.S. .......of all the search engines I`ve tried,  go to .com has been the most succesful for me.......[:)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#6]
How about opera. It's free like other browsers.

[url]www.opera.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 3:51:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I prefer the I.E. over Netscape, don't know why...
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 3:52:37 AM EDT
[#8]
BTW, is the AR15 site optimized for the I.E. or Netscape?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top