Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 8:12:10 AM EDT
 I was searching for UPS modification and I found this by accident. I thought some of you mite find it interesting.

Here is the link
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/motorhome.jpg

I think I like it !
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#4]
A school bus is a poor choice for conversion, they are geared low for stopping and starting and have heavy bracing to protect the passengers in the event of accident, some of the older busses were overweight before a single person stepped on board.

Better off with a surplus Greyhound type charter bus.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/motorhome.jpg

It's all good until you try to go under an overpass or powerline with that thing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#6]
...and another link.
www.housetrucks.com/index.html
Lots of pics if you scroll through it.  Some of these guys are really craftsmen and put a lot of time into them with some beautiful stained glass, etc.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Kinda neet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top