Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 7:11:30 AM EDT
It's about 12 million people who entered the country illegally.

Who by nature of their status in this country are lawbreakers.

Who reap the benefits of better USA wages but do not contribute to the tax system.

Who demand FREE bilingual education.

Who demand FREE healthcare, but do not contribute to the system.

Who demand driver's licenses and the right to operate a vehicle on public roads.

Who demand the right to vote.

Who demand everything be printed in their language.

Who demand to be given the same treatment as legal citizens.

Who contribute significantly to local crime rates and cost tax payers a large sum in prosecutory, deportation, and judicial dollars.

They think they built this country and they think they now own it.

One woman was holding a sign which said "Humanitarian Aid is not a crime".

Excuse me? HELLO, you people are not here for "humanitarian aid".

Another alien said "It's racist!".    

They want to compare themselves to the blacks of the previous century during the civil rights movement. Well, guess what? The blacks in the previous century were legal residents of this country and contributed just as much to society as anyone else, paying taxes just like anyone else, etc., etc.

What about the tens of thousands of people from other countries who go to great efforts to enter this country LEGALLY??  Are we going to just forget about them and make it easier for 12 million Mexicans just because they do a few dirty jobs?

Employers are going to have to bite the bullet for the good of the nation. Things might be lean for a while. It might be difficult, but there will be people to replace the illegal aliens in the workforce who are milking the system and making all of our taxes go up.

This isn't about immigration "rights". There are legal ways to enter the country by which you will retain ALL of your rights. Illegals decided not to go that route.

A message to illegals:  YOU GAVE UP YOUR "RIGHTS" WHEN YOU ILLEGALLY ENTERED THE COUNTRY. PAY UP AND PULL YOUR OWN WEIGHT OR GET THE HELL OUT!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been threatened with being banned for being staunchly anti-illegal alien, so I can't really comment, but I'll say woot! for migrants.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:16:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Nations do not survive if they do not defend their borders, language and culture. Simple as that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree with you on most points but they do pay FICA and taxes unless they are paid with cash.  Guess what, some are bitching that they should get their taxes back.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:18:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Add to your list the fact that Mexican illegals send 20 billion US dollars to Mexico every year.  Their illegal wages are now the largest source of income for Mexico.  Mexican oil revenues are second.  It makes me want to ....
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#5]
They might as well just have signs reading "MS-13 deserves rights too"
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:26:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I agree with you on most points but they do pay FICA and taxes unless they are paid with cash.  Guess what, some are bitching that they should get their taxes back.  

Here is some wonderful news....  It they are making low enough wages and have dependents, then they qualify for the Earned Income Tax credit.  They can actually get back more money than they actually paid in.  It comes down to you paying them to be here illegally.  Now, don't you feel better?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here is some wonderful news....  It they are making low enough wages and have dependents, then they qualify for the Earned Income Tax credit.  They can actually get back more money than they actually paid in.  It comes down to you paying them to be here illegally.  Now, don't you feel better?

No, I don't.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:42:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nations do not survive if they do not defend their borders, language and culture. Simple as that.

That is it right there.  Immigrants can come here - but they need to do so LEGALLY, and on our terms.  None of this billingual double standard bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So much better.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted: That is it right there.  Immigrants can come here - but they need to do so LEGALLY, and on our terms.  None of this billingual double standard bullshit.
There's an easy solution to that problem, cut the education budget and lower school taxes. There won't be enough money to go around to waste on stupid illegals.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Illegals don't do any work that chain-gangs can't handle. Hell, chain-gangs will probably be 1/3 illegals anyways.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:59:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe instead of having millions of youth in our country slouching around like a bunch of lazy, spoiled brats, they could actually learn some work ethic by taking the place of all these illegals doing service jobs. It would be better for the entire country to employ teenagers instead of illegals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top