Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:47:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:51:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think I can see Waldo in there too!  

Where do you see waldo? I only see Bigfoot....

(ETA: Since this is a topic, what does the writing at the base of the pyramid say?)
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#4]
They are pretty smart, the clues they left were very difficult to find.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:51:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think I can see Waldo in there too!  

Where do you see waldo? I only see Bigfoot....

(ETA: Since this is a topic, what does the writing at the base of the pyramid say?)

Is it code for 666 ?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:55:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/sdlnqc.jpg

Free Masons.

Good or bad ?

Google is your friend!!
"A new order of the ages"
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:57:56 AM EDT
[#7]
As opposed to slave Masons?  That would be just plain wrong.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:09:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:10:22 AM EDT
[#9]
This is why I wear a pyramid shaped tin foil hat.  It not only protects me from stuff like this, but the pyamid shape sharpens my mind (like a razorblade).
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:17:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/sdlnqc.jpg

Free Masons.

Good or bad ?

Google is your friend!!
"A new order of the ages"

I read that as "No Mas", which was what Duran said in his fight agains Sugar Ray Leonard

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:18:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Masons are really good at building stuff.  They are just pissed because most stuff is made from wood, steel and drywall today.  That is why they are busy with their secret meetings, now, instead.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This is why I wear a pyramid shaped tin foil hat.  It not only protects me from stuff like this, but the pyamid shape sharpens my mind (like a razorblade).

NOOO!... It will FOCUS the mind Control beams and make it EASIER to control you, you may already be one of them
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:23:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:35:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NOOO!... It will FOCUS the mind Control beams and make it EASIER to control you, you may already be one of them

That could explain the stone landing pad that I made in the backyard.  Its for the greys-they control the Illuminati you know.  I have a pair of sunglasses that lets me see them as they walk among us.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:46:35 AM EDT
[#15]
moonshine in mason jars is good stuff
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:50:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:11:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That could explain the stone landing pad that I made in the backyard.  Its for the greys-they control the Illuminati you know.  I have a pair of sunglasses that lets me see them as they walk among us.

are you all out of bubble gum and like to kick ass?

I tell you They Live!  It's time to get rowdy or obay!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo.htm

That site is so full of shit, it would be laughable if so many people didn't believe it.

Example?

Flags backwards on American uniforms.

The uniforms of the soldiers sent to Iraq are decorated with a reversed American flag. On the one hand this is completely in accord with military protocol, even if being a complete exception to the usual flag code. It appears only on the right arm, and represents the US flag when carried and moving forwards, with the stripes therefore waving backwards behind the pole. On the other hand it conveniently falls in the category of the reversed pentagram, cross, dove, etc... which stand for the Satanic principle.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the flag worn "backwards" on only the uniform of those in COMBAT.

Sign language for "I love you".

Deaf folks use the devil sign to say "I love you". How cynical...

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#19]
The Eye...The Eye of Sauron!!!

Run away!  Run away!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top