Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 7:10:26 PM EDT
I'm not looking to stir up any shit by discussing politics here, I just wanted to share my opinion and ask a question. With the Democrats trying to take away our rights and freedoms and the Republicans selling off everything for a quick buck there doesn't seem to me to be a viable alternative candidate for which I could or would wish to vote for. Voting has become more like damage control than an act of citizenship. There needs to be a viable alternative.  With the evident separation of our government and the wishes of the general citizenry, why with all it's political clout and grassroots support, doesn't the NRA field a candidate in which the majority of us could support. Maybe Wayne Lapierre? What we need is a President who's main focus is preserving our freedoms and sovereignty as a nation. What say you?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I would have voted for Heston in a heartbeat...

Support the NRA... it is all we have, although it is sad.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
because they know they dont stand a chance.  Too many anti-gun folks out there.  I would be willing to bet there are more ant-gun than pro gun voters.  They dont see it as rights being taken away, they see GUN=BAD..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top