Posted: 3/26/2006 5:39:25 PM EDT
Just curious.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a guess:

"It's George W. Bush's fault?"
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course, the analogy in the car industry would be if Ford sold a grand total of 5 different models of cars... in its entire lifetime.  And the Model-T was still their flagship production model.

Whoopie.  What a surprise.  Going out of business?!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought the repeating arms corp was in his state?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
"One down, three to go...."

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#5]
HE SAID:  The Winchester family needs to pay reperations to all the Family members of decendents of Native American Indians it is responsible for murdering !! ,    and if that doesnot happen , it is Bushes fault !!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
HE SAID:  The Winchester family needs to pay reperations to all the Family members of decendents of Native American Indians it is responsible for murdering !! ,    and if that doesnot happen , it is Bushes fault !!!!

Are you serious?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Senator Chris Dodd?  The son of Representative Thomas Dodd?  The traitorous SOB who authored the 1968 Gun Control Act, which he copied from NAZI era firearms laws?  That Dodd?

What do you expect him to say?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I dunno.

Union workers are losing jobs.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I doubt if Dodd is going to say or do anything,  they goal of the Dems is to absolututely disarm the the USofA of any privately firearms.  The priority of disarming is higher than that of the few union labor worker being thrown out of a job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top