Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/26/2006 2:20:23 PM EDT

Coming back to the house from doing some shopping I noticed that the billboard near my place that has the 10 Commandments on it (very nicely done against an American flag background) had a large "footprint of an American chicken" and the words "Christ was anti-war" roughly spray painted on it in black.

So I'm fuming about that immature bit of vandalism as I'm heading to the green boxes to drop off some trash.  As I pull back on the highway I notice up the road another billboard, this one a large American flag with an eagle on it.  The same fucktard hit that one too.  This time the peace sign again and the words "Impeach Bush" under it.

I hope the asswipe tries it again further up in the mountains and ends up being a midnight snack for a bear.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The war IS wrong, and Bush IS a Nazi, but vandalism should be a capital offense.  We can do without such jerks just fine.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The people are getting tired of Bush.

This is just the beginning.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The war IS wrong, and Bush IS a Nazi, but vandalism should be a capital offense.  We can do without such jerks just fine.

You have just successfully posted the stupidest shit ever on the internet.

It beats the "Bush ordered the FBI not to touch the 9/11 hijackers".
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

All three statements are idiotic at best.

Sometimes war is ncessary.  Sometimes it is wrong, sometimes it is not.

Bush is many things, some good, some bad, but he is hardly a Nazi.

Vandalism a capitol offense?  That's about the dumbest thing I've heard all day.  You want to put someone away for life, or execute them for graphiti?  It's a good thing you aren't running things.

Go away .

ETA, but good job proving the point listed in the thread title.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Actually we're getting tired of the anti-American moonbats that have taken over the democratic party. Too bad, they will get smoked again in November. Maybe another investigation, censure vote, impeachment hearing, anti-war march, communist propaganda on t.v....who knows? It might just work. I kinda like the Abu Graib naked pics, that worked real well at subversing the the war effort.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Vandals deface Mass. sign honoring soldier
3/25/2006
The Associated Press

CHESHIRE, Mass. (AP) — The family of a Green Beret who was one of the nation's first casualties in the war on terror in Afghanistan was outraged after discovering vandals had defaced a sign honoring the soldier with anti-war graffiti.

"I felt like I was going to vomit," said Michael Petithory, the brother of Army Sgt. 1st Class Daniel Petithory.

"It was just pure rage," he told the North Adams Transcript.

Daniel Petithory was killed Dec. 5, 2001, along with two other soldiers when a U.S. bomb landed about 100 yards from their position north of Kandahar.

Michael Petithory discovered the vandalism on Thursday as he biked along the Ashuwillticook Trail.

The words "oil," "Bush" and "Christian Crusade" and other phrases were written in black marker on the brown metal sign.

Family and friends cleaned the sign, which is one of three along a stretch of the trail that honors the Cheshire native. The other two signs were not vandalized.

Daniel Petithory was a recipient of the Silver Star and Purple Heart. He joined the Army shortly after graduating from Hoosac Valley High School in 1987. He is buried near family members in Cheshire Cemetery.

Police in Cheshire and Lanesborough are investigating, but there had been no arrests as of Friday evening. Cheshire, a town of approximately 3,500 residents, is about 140 miles west of Boston.

www.mlive.com/newsflash/national/index.ssf?/base/national-61/1143301157199790.xml&storylist=national
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:41:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The DU site is just a few clicks away. Go there
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:42:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually we're getting tired of the anti-American moonbats that have taken over the democratic party. Too bad, they will get smoked again in November. Maybe another investigation, censure vote, impeachment hearing, anti-war march, communist propaganda on t.v....who knows? It might just work. I kinda like the Abu Graib naked pics, that worked real well at subversing the the war effort.

I'm anxiously waiting fo the self destruction of the Democratic party.  I hope for the day when the Republicans go toe-to-toe with the Libertarians.  That oughta be good.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Again, the DU site is just for you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All three statements are idiotic at best.

Sometimes war is ncessary.  Sometimes it is wrong, sometimes it is not.

Bush is many things, some good, some bad, but he is hardly a Nazi.

Vandalism a capitol offense?  That's about the dumbest thing I've heard all day.  You want to put someone away for life, or execute them for graphiti?  It's a good thing you aren't running things.

Go away .

ETA, but good job proving the point listed in the thread title.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/ZakkWylde470/Funnies/YouDA.jpg

Damn that's a good one!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, slaughter is on to something.  There are a lot of Americans who think Bush has screwed up Iraq.  Hell, if it wasn't for Iraq, most of ARFCOM would say Impeach Bush over the Mexican border situation alone.

Remember, President Bush didn't win by a landslide; fully 49% of the nation disagreed with him and his policies.  Why should it surprise anyone that those folks are expressing their dissatisfaction?  Why should it surprise anyone that the anti-Bush leagues are starting to create publicity/propaganda to affect this year's elections?  

You can probably expect to see more guerrilla activism of this sort.  It is a shame, because petty vandalism sucks, especially when it defaces a dead veteran's marker.  But, Dems and libs will start pushing hard in the lead-up to the 2006 and 2008 elections.

of course, despite the fact that my post expresses no criticism of President Bush, I will probably be labeled a DU troll simply for pointing out facts that others don't want to hear
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that  the place to go for  for patriots   ?

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

you are a  please leave
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you are a  please leave

I read a post just the other day where someone asked you to leave.

I see you did not listen also.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Just take your date and go home, troll

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Coming back to the house from doing some shopping I noticed that the billboard near my place that has the 10 Commandments on it (very nicely done against an American flag background) had a large "footprint of an American chicken" and the words "Christ was anti-war" roughly spray painted on it in black.

He must not have paid attention in Sunday school.  Jesus once beat in some heads of tax collectors, and of course God helped certain armies win wars all throughout the Bible.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Gotta love it when the "BUSH IS THE MESSIAH" guys come outta the woodwork....  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:14:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Gotta love it when the "BUSH IS THE MESSIAH" guys come outta the woodwork....  

'

Yup...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He must not have paid attention in Sunday school.  Jesus once beat in some heads of tax collectors, and of course God helped certain armies win wars all throughout the Bible.

and i suppose when two christian armies fight, it's the side that prays harder that wins?  or when both sports teams pray for victory.......
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#26]
This thread is about someone defacing patriotic and religious billboard advertising, no need to hi-jack the thread with Bush bashing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The war IS wrong, and Bush IS a Nazi,

Care to show where he's having Jews wear a number, get shipped off to gas ovens & work camps??????

Good thing I obey forum rules, otherwise I would get locked.                
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Thanks for proving the original poster's point.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and i suppose when two christian armies fight, it's the side that prays harder that wins?  or when both sports teams pray for victory.......

Uh, I'm sorry, was that supposed to make sense?

Where did I say that God helped armies who prayed to him more?  God helped the side that was on the right side.  WTF, dude.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, I'm sorry, was that supposed to make sense?

Where did I say that God helped armies who prayed to him more?  God helped the side that was on the right side.  WTF, dude.

i deduced my statement based on what you said.  god has nothing to do with who wins a war.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, slaughter is on to something.  There are a lot of Americans who think Bush has screwed up Iraq.  Hell, if it wasn't for Iraq, most of ARFCOM would say Impeach Bush over the Mexican border situation alone.

Remember, President Bush didn't win by a landslide; fully 49% of the nation disagreed with him and his policies.  Why should it surprise anyone that those folks are expressing their dissatisfaction?  Why should it surprise anyone that the anti-Bush leagues are starting to create publicity/propaganda to affect this year's elections?  

You can probably expect to see more guerrilla activism of this sort.  It is a shame, because petty vandalism sucks, especially when it defaces a dead veteran's marker.  But, Dems and libs will start pushing hard in the lead-up to the 2006 and 2008 elections.

of course, despite the fact that my post expresses no criticism of President Bush, I will probably be labeled a DU troll simply for pointing out facts that others don't want to hear

You make some sense, but here are some interesting things to think about:

Approval ratings don't mean shit.  Even if Bush had a 90% dissapproval rating, it doesn't really matter.  Half of that is probably from democrats who would dissaprove of him no matter what he does.  The other part is probably from his base that elected him and are dissatisfied because he's not doing what they want him to.  Still, it's all pretty much irrelevent, sinc ehe can't run again anyway.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
i deduced my statement based on what you said.  god has nothing to do with who wins a war.

That opinion makes no sense.  If you believe in God, you must believe in the Word of God, which clearly says that God has helped many armies defeat their enemies (and by the way, God chose what army to help, they didn't).  If you DON'T believe in God, your opinion is moot.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That opinion makes no sense.  If you believe in God, you must believe in the Word of God, which clearly says that God has helped many armies defeat their enemies (and by the way, God chose what army to help, they didn't).  If you DON'T believe in God, your opinion is moot.

Greenhorn,

N_T is an ethiest.  Don't argue with him.  Pray for him... but don't waste your gd time argueing with his ass.

Dave S
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll let the enemy put their faith in God.  I'll put my faith in smart bombs, 5.56 and Marines.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'll let the enemy put their faith in God.  I'll put my faith in smart bombs, 5.56 and Marines.

my feeling exactally.  you can't pray away a jdam, i dont care how hard you try.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

my feeling exactally.  you can't pray away a jdam, i dont care how hard you try.

Just perhaps God helped us have this superiority?  Perhaps God helped the founding fathers get through enormous obstacles so that this country could become a country with a constitution that allows for freedom, which helps us have this superiority?

The enemy praying wouldn't do them any good if God does not want them to succeed.

BTW, theoretically you could pray away a JDAM.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#37]
ALRIGHT HERE BOYS!!
settle down damnit all!
If it were NOT for fucktards, who the hell would we rag on?
Shit I am glad they are around, it is fun throwing shit back at the monkeys
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
ALRIGHT HERE BOYS!!
settle down damnit all!
If it were NOT for fucktards, who the hell would we rag on?
Shit I am glad they are around, it is fun throwing shit back at the monkeys

Although I agree with your statement.......I think I would rather the monkey be constipated altogether.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:52:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Just take your date and go home, troll

img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/redfisher19/9b67928e.jpg

That is the creepiest picture I've ever seen on Arfcom. Congrats.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

If only...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If only...

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Only on Arfcom could a posting over anti-war vandalism become a debate over Jesus and war, a debate over Bush's election percentages, a Bush=Nazi debate, and get the creepiest Arfcom photo ever -- all in under two pages!!  

ARFCOM ROCKS!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

GWB is about as far from a Nazi as one can get.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Screw you!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If only...

WTF?

I think we deserve more of an explaination.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
In Montana?

Yup, that's why it took me by surprise so much.

Gotta be some of those damned college kids coming up here from Missoula!  

I keed
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Huh.  I guess the ten commandments should be read in the conttext of the ENTIRE REST of the Bible.

Like "There is a time to kill"
and "He that taketh the life of another, the same shall have his life taken"
and all the myriad OT punishments mandated for various sins.

When it says "Thou shalt not kill" it doesn't meand you can't kill ANYONE at ANY time.  It means don't MURDER.  Killing in self defense is justified.  Killing in wartime is justified.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:21:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Huh.  I guess the ten commandments should be read in the conttext of the ENTIRE REST of the Bible.

Like "There is a time to kill"
and "He that taketh the life of another, the same shall have his life taken"
and all the myriad OT punishments mandated for various sins.

When it says "Thou shalt not kill" it doesn't meand you can't kill ANYONE at ANY time.  It means don't MURDER.  Killing in self defense is justified.  Killing in wartime is justified.

you have made the most sense so far
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If only...

WTF?

I think we deserve more of an explaination.

Then he wouldn't pussy-foot around with public opinion over the war.  He would ruthlessly do what it takes to win it...

What did you think I meant?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Greenhorn,

N_T is an ethiest.  Don't argue with him.  Pray for him... but don't waste your gd time argueing with his ass.

Dave S

If we don't argue with his ass, what are we supposed to do? Argue with his head? Got some news for you.. there aren't any brains there either!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top