Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2001 2:12:12 PM EDT
OK, first I admit to being a Canadian immigrant.I love this country as my own and will become a citizen as soon as I can.
I know most people on this board are republicans as am I.I was born in 1960 and so am familiar with the history of JFK and RFK through the media and some reading.
Is it just me, or do most of you hold these two Kennedies in great esteem, but Ted way, way down on the respect pole? ( I remember Chappaquidic, Micheal Smith etc...)
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
They were all scum, made thier money in crime (bootlegging) and try to play better than anyone. They all pulled a train on Marilyn and any other woman. Their sport was not touch football,it was 'Hey guys lets pass around the  babe'
There was no glamour in the camelot thing, only slime  hiding under rocks, although Klinton did a good job at bring the slime back to DC.....
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Klinton is actually a Kennedy. I mean come on, there IS a resemblance. [:\]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:14:41 PM EDT
[#3]
To really understand the Kennedy Klan, you need to read Seymour M. Hersh's book [i][b]The Dark Side of Camelot[/b][/i], published in 1997 by Little, Brown.

When it first came out, it was pooh-poohed by the liberal media as nothing but a book about JFK's sexual escapades. You may remember the stories that Hersh managed to obtain from former Secret Service Agents, and the resulting firestorm over their disclosures.  Hookers in the Lincoln Bedroom posing for....well, you know.

Well, the 'sexual escapades' barely occupied 1 out of 24 chapters in the book.  The real stories were the way JFK screwed everyone that involved themselves with him in a very real and nonsexual way.

It is well worth the read and you will never look at the Cuban Missile Crisis in the same light again!  And all this from a liberal DC insider!

Eric The(BobbyK.WasJustAsBad)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Kennedy was slime, Johnson was slime, Nixon was slime, all national level politicans(99.9%) are gutter moral egotistical maniacs. Sorry if I offended anyone, I love everyone on this site, though!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]
JFK backstabbed all the guys he had trained up and sent in on the Bay of Pigs invasion. He refused to green-light the air support that they were counting on, and they died or were captured and soon executed on the Cuban beach. He also got us involved in Viet Nam and put that jizzbag McNamara in charge of it. I also understand that there was quite a bit more to the PT-109 incident than the public is aware of. His bootlegger gangster daddy bought him the electoral votes for Illinois and West Virginia.

I don't know much about RFK, but he died before he got much done, really. He did finally get J. Edgar Hoover off the dime and send the FBI after La Cosa Nostra.

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top