Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:36:40 AM EDT
How can I get US$2.50 worth of Iraqi Dinars (3,652.50 IQD at current exchange)? Most currency exchanges I know (at, say, an airport) will only work with amounts over US$100.

ETA: This isn't to spend or invest. It has a particular purpose.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:50:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck finding an exchange that will convert your USD into IQD.  Your best bet would be too go to the Hall Of Hero's or Deployed forum and just post asking someone to send you some IQD.  Maybe offer to send them a care package in exchange for thier effort.

Hell, if I knew what the purpose was then I might think it was worth it to go out and make the effort to send it out to you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you going to burn it? Are you going to shoot it?

I can't think of other reasons.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are you going to burn it? Are you going to shoot it?

I can't think of other reasons.

I see where you get your name from! Fuggin aye in all your post you are  "FullOfBadIdeas"

A big city bank should be able to help you
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#4]
It's sort of a collectors item.

Note: this doesn't relate to my 3600 post. This is for my own collection.

I'll try the banks and the deployed forum, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I have to ask, why do you need $2.50 of it?  That just seems like a funny number to decide on.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have to ask, why do you need $2.50 of it?  That just seems like a funny number to decide on.  

Because $2.50 is round, gets me several thousand dinar, and is about how much I'm willing to spend on currency that I'm just collecting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top